Anybody using Hurom juicer

KiasuParents are not only kiasu about our children - we are serious when it comes to good food. Discuss all culinary matters here, from cooking to buffets or fine dining.

Anybody using Hurom juicer

Postby znzyzyzx » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 am

Hi, can advice if it is worth buying ? or should consider vitamix or blendex(?) ?

Looks quite impressive, the hurom juicer.

http://www.slowjuicer.com/slowjuicer-6.html

znzyzyzx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Anybody using Hurom juicer

Postby kayemoss » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:14 pm

znzyzyzx wrote:Hi, can advice if it is worth buying ? or should consider vitamix or blendex(?) ?

Looks quite impressive, the hurom juicer.

http://www.slowjuicer.com/slowjuicer-6.html

Hubby bought one (wannbe, made in Korea)... Its worth buying if you juice every day and for at least 4 persons.... coz the amt of washing is :( even though its not that difficult to wash.

kayemoss
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby znzyzyzx » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I boughht a thermomix recently, thought I wount not need a juicer after that, but realised that thermomix(or vitamix for that matter), i need to add water when doing blending, so is not 100% juice. So , am considering a hurom juicer again.

znzyzyzx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby robieraisin » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm

znzyzyzx wrote:Hi, thanks for the feedback. I boughht a thermomix recently, thought I wount not need a juicer after that, but realised that thermomix(or vitamix for that matter), i need to add water when doing blending, so is not 100% juice. So , am considering a hurom juicer again.

Hi there! Heard the hurom jucier is good as its slow juicing with little heat produced , aids in retaining the fruits nutrients. Well I am not a juice person (I dont even own a normal juicer) but I have the opportunity to drink fresh juice from my cousins place as she is a distributor.
If you need a sale contact, can PM me for her hp.

robieraisin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Swimtutor » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:30 pm

I am using this Hurom juicer. Only bad is... difficult to take out and clean after using for the first few time.....

Swimtutor
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby znzyzyzx » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Swimtutor wrote:I am using this Hurom juicer. Only bad is... difficult to take out and clean after using for the first few time.....

Oh , then that is no good.

znzyzyzx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby schweppes » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Saw the demo today at Tangs. Like the idea of juicing and able to make soy/almond milk from the same gadget.

Looks quite easy to dismantle and wash but I cd be wrong. The sales lady made it look easy tho.

Any other users out there with feedback to share? Thanks :wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby coolit » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 pm

I am using a 7smiles juicer, I think it is a copy of hurom but so far so good..the juice is very fresh, one of the best I have tasted and even after two days, the juice does not separate- the liquid at the bottom and the froth on top. Most juices separate and they say that means the molecular structure of the fruits is destroyed..so 7smiles slow juicer and hurom are the best in making sure the nutrients are still there..

coolit
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Tuckshop