International Buffet

KiasuParents are not only kiasu about our children - we are serious when it comes to good food. Discuss all culinary matters here, from cooking to buffets or fine dining.

International Buffet

Postby fxchow » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi,

Any good recommendation for international buffet besides Sakura? :D

fxchow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: International Buffet

Postby hmsg » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:16 pm

fxchow wrote:Hi,

Any good recommendation for international buffet besides Sakura? :D


can check merchant court...

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby smurf » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 pm

shangri la...thebest I've tried...but also berry berry exp lo...haha.

tried a jap buffet at GWC...kushin bo or something...not quite worth the $ paid for...

Amara is quite good...

what's ur budget?

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2329
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:27 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby hmsg » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 pm

i think there is also a good one at Marina...

hmsg
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:39 am
Total Likes: 1


Postby evelynseet » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Try Vienna International Buffet Restaurant located at United Square #B1-01 (next to the foodcourt).

Slightly exp but the food are v v v v v v v v v NICE.

Dinner on Mon-Thur is $35.80++(adult) & $20.00++(child).

Dinner on Fri, Sat, Sun & PH is $37.80++(adult) & $20.80++(child).

Got to make reservation 1st, cos everytime i visited the restaurant, always full leh.

Tel: 62546686 / 62531696

evelynseet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Total Likes: 0



Postby fxchow » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:19 pm

evelynseet wrote:Try Vienna International Buffet Restaurant located at United Square #B1-01 (next to the foodcourt).

Slightly exp but the food are v v v v v v v v v NICE.

Dinner on Mon-Thur is $35.80++(adult) & $20.00++(child).

Dinner on Fri, Sat, Sun & PH is $37.80++(adult) & $20.80++(child).

Got to make reservation 1st, cos everytime i visited the restaurant, always full leh.

Tel: 62546686 / 62531696


Yup, I went there before and need to make reservation, the food also quite nice.

fxchow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby fxchow » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 pm

smurf wrote:shangri la...thebest I've tried...but also berry berry exp lo...haha.

tried a jap buffet at GWC...kushin bo or something...not quite worth the $ paid for...

Amara is quite good...

what's ur budget?


Hi,

My budget is after plus plus not more than $30 :D

fxchow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: International Buffet

Postby fxchow » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 pm

hmsg wrote:
fxchow wrote:Hi,

Any good recommendation for international buffet besides Sakura? :D


can check merchant court...


Yup, my friend told me that the high tea buffet there quite nice.

fxchow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: International Buffet

Postby kiasu_pig » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:41 pm

My another half and I loves the international buffet at Straits Cafe at Rendezvous Hotel. Slightly more pricey than $30 nett, but worth every cents. :love:
http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/singapore/dining.aspx

kiasu_pig
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: International Buffet

Postby fxchow » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 pm

kiasu_pig wrote:My another half and I loves the international buffet at Straits Cafe at Rendezvous Hotel. Slightly more pricey than $30 nett, but worth every cents. :love:
http://www.rendezvoushotels.com/singapore/dining.aspx


Hi,

I've just called and checked out the price, it is adult $35++ & children 21++.

Thanks for your sharing.

fxchow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:50 am
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Tuckshop