Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

KiasuParents are not only kiasu about our children - we are serious when it comes to good food. Discuss all culinary matters here, from cooking to buffets or fine dining.

Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby Jennifer » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Thinking of getting a juicer that can juice hard, soft, vegs.

Anyone using Hurom can share reviews?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby bb_ mom » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:55 pm

My mum got one some months back. She says very easy to use and can get a lot of juice. She used to bring over for my family and we can keep overnight if cant finished. She's Using everyday now to juice fruits for my dad. She got via GMart. Cheaper apparently.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8852
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:07 am

bb_mom, which model did you mum buy?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby bb_ mom » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

My mum got hh-sbf11. She paid $488 from gmarket.

bb_ mom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 8852
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 13


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby Jennifer » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:49 pm

bb_ mom wrote:My mum got hh-sbf11. She paid $488 from gmarket.

:thankyou:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106



Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby dasalo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 pm

I bought mine from Gmarket 3yrs back too. I think I paid below $400 if I remember it right.

It is the best machine so far. More juice than the regular juicer and the taste is clearer. I use it to milk soy bean lately but the effect ain't as good as blender. The taste is indeed clearer, if you know what I mean. :wink:

I need to go find the model.

dasalo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Total Likes: 8


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby Jennifer » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 am

Is Gmarket now Qoo10?

http://www.gmarket.com/Redirection_Sg.html

Thank you for visiting www.gmarket.com.

Gmarket Singapore’s brand name has been changed to Qoo10.
You will now be redirected to Qoo10 Singapore site, now. If you wish to visit other local sites, please click here.

Please be advised that the local Singapore site (http://www.qoo10.com.sg/) will now be operated by Giosis Gmarket International Pte. Ltd., in cooperation with eBay.
The User Agreement and Privacy Policy for the local Singapore site may differ from the terms governing other sites operated exclusively by eBay Gmarket Co. Ltd., so please familiarize yourself with these policies before registering as a new user.

eBay.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby schweppes » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 am

Jennifer wrote:Is Gmarket now Qoo10?

http://www.gmarket.com/Redirection_Sg.html

Thank you for visiting www.gmarket.com.

Gmarket Singapore’s brand name has been changed to Qoo10.



Yes, Gmart became Qoo10 couple of years back.

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 66


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby schweppes » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am

Hurom juicer was my last year's kitchen toy. Was recommended to me by my aunt and a friend.

My model is HU-400 (if i recall correctly). Because of the way the juicer is designed, it's considered a slow juicer so the nutrients are retained. No high speed blades that generate heat to burn the nutrients in the fruits and veg.

Bought it at Tangs card members sale. There was a 20% discount plus off-set Tangs credit card rebates, so in the end, paid about $200 for the juicer. Good bargain!!

Love the juicer as it's easy to use. And best of all, easy to wash!!

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 66


Re: Hurom slow juicer, anyone using?

Postby Jennifer » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 am

schweppes wrote:Hurom juicer was my last year's kitchen toy. Was recommended to me by my aunt and a friend.

My model is HU-400 (if i recall correctly). Because of the way the juicer is designed, it's considered a slow juicer so the nutrients are retained. No high speed blades that generate heat to burn the nutrients in the fruits and veg.

Bought it at Tangs card members sale. There was a 20% discount plus off-set Tangs credit card rebates, so in the end, paid about $200 for the juicer. Good bargain!!

Love the juicer as it's easy to use. And best of all, easy to wash!!



Does it juice carrot and celery well?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Next

Return to Tuckshop