Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Chongfu Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Re: Chongfu Primary

Postby Mamabear77 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 am

Are your kids still with runnungkids?

quote="bigjimchg"]:goodpost:
A big thanks to Teacher Zhou and Teacher Karen for your "heart" work! My child's SA2 results made great progress. Finally gets into BiCep class! :rahrah: :rahrah:
runningkids wrote:Hi Madam,
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very valuable for us to improve our service. We sincerely apologize that we did miss out our teachers' background when you inquired on phone. Sorry that it caused your doubts and worries. For your information, here is a brief introduction of our tutors and teachers.
Tutor 1 (English): Former Raffles Junior College GP lecturer and tutor, NIE and MOE Teacher with over 20 years of experience, B.A. Honours (English Language and Linguistics), Ex-Principal of a Thai-Singapore International School
Tutor 2 (English): MOE registered lecturer for Monash University campus in Singapore with 10 years of experience. M. A. (Journalism, Monash Australia), Lecturer and curriculum developer at TMC academy.
Tutor 3 (Maths): Former Yishun Town Secondary Maths Teacher, NIE and MOE Teacher with 15 years of experience, M.S. in Science. Specializing in teaching heuristic thinking skill.
Tutor 4 (Maths & Science): MOE Registered Tutor with 17 years of experience, B.S. in Biological Engineering, Diploma of Education, Specializing in PSLE. (She has two children graduated from Chong Fu and now studying in the top IP schools.)
Tutor 5 (Chinese): B.A. Chinese Language and Literature, Haerbin Normal University, Former Radio Mandarin Announcer, Ex-principal Chinese Tutor of Beijing 020 e-Learning Platform, Specializing in PSLE & O-level Chinese
Tutor 6 (Chinese): MOE registered tutor with 9 years of experience, part time teacher of ACS. B.A in Psychology of JCU Singapore, M.A in Chinese language of Nanjing university.
And all our 3 student care teachers are degree or master holder with experience in teaching.
Hope it clarifies, do let me know if you have further inquiries.
Thanks again. Have a nice day!

angelwink35 wrote:Hi ,

Just to check if the student care center already provided tuition and revising work with the students,
is it not necessary to outsource for other tuition center? My child is now attending K2 English lesson at KRTC which are more intensive and I am comfortable with them . I am afraid the tuition that the so call "teachers" in the student care center may not be that good as I am not sure of their background.

[/quote]

Mamabear77
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby floppy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:39 am

Mamabear77 wrote:Does it mean that even if you stay within 1km, if you r not a PV or member of hokkien huay Kuan you will be placed in phase 2c ? So the parents of kids in phase 2b actually stands a higher chance of getting in ?

Yes.
Yes.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bigjimchg » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Still in good hands. What I like RK is that the teachers always motivate my child and give constructive feedback. Glad to see the good results in term 1 :smile:

Mamabear77 wrote:Are your kids still with runnungkids?

quote="bigjimchg"]:goodpost:
A big thanks to Teacher Zhou and Teacher Karen for your "heart" work! My child's SA2 results made great progress. Finally gets into BiCep class! :rahrah: :rahrah:
runningkids wrote:Hi Madam,
Thank you very much for your feedback, it is very valuable for us to improve our service. We sincerely apologize that we did miss out our teachers' background when you inquired on phone. Sorry that it caused your doubts and worries. For your information, here is a brief introduction of our tutors and teachers.
Tutor 1 (English): Former Raffles Junior College GP lecturer and tutor, NIE and MOE Teacher with over 20 years of experience, B.A. Honours (English Language and Linguistics), Ex-Principal of a Thai-Singapore International School
Tutor 2 (English): MOE registered lecturer for Monash University campus in Singapore with 10 years of experience. M. A. (Journalism, Monash Australia), Lecturer and curriculum developer at TMC academy.
Tutor 3 (Maths): Former Yishun Town Secondary Maths Teacher, NIE and MOE Teacher with 15 years of experience, M.S. in Science. Specializing in teaching heuristic thinking skill.
Tutor 4 (Maths & Science): MOE Registered Tutor with 17 years of experience, B.S. in Biological Engineering, Diploma of Education, Specializing in PSLE. (She has two children graduated from Chong Fu and now studying in the top IP schools.)
Tutor 5 (Chinese): B.A. Chinese Language and Literature, Haerbin Normal University, Former Radio Mandarin Announcer, Ex-principal Chinese Tutor of Beijing 020 e-Learning Platform, Specializing in PSLE & O-level Chinese
Tutor 6 (Chinese): MOE registered tutor with 9 years of experience, part time teacher of ACS. B.A in Psychology of JCU Singapore, M.A in Chinese language of Nanjing university.
And all our 3 student care teachers are degree or master holder with experience in teaching.
Hope it clarifies, do let me know if you have further inquiries.
Thanks again. Have a nice day!

angelwink35 wrote:Hi ,

Just to check if the student care center already provided tuition and revising work with the students,
is it not necessary to outsource for other tuition center? My child is now attending K2 English lesson at KRTC which are more intensive and I am comfortable with them . I am afraid the tuition that the so call "teachers" in the student care center may not be that good as I am not sure of their background.

[/quote]

bigjimchg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby edelmummy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi mummies

may i ask if any of you have experience in transferrig your kids in? i read through the forum not much result of it. my girl is primary 3 and looking for a placement in primary 4 next yr..hopefully can get some insight for successful cases.

edelmummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby WINKLE » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 pm

I heard from my boy there are 1 or 2 cases who got transferred in but struggle a little to adjust to the fast paced... For those which started their Primary school life there since Pri 1, they are used to such environment.

WINKLE
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

I heard from my boy there are 1 or 2 cases who got transferred in but struggle a little to adjust to the fast paced... For those which started their Primary school life there since Pri 1, they are used to such environment.

WINKLE
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

WINKLE
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mandysaurus » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:13 pm

Any one can provide the contacts of Chinese tuition on saturday at Chongfu?

mandysaurus
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby altiora » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi all,

My daughter will be in p1 next year. Glad to join this thread and looking forward to befriending fellow parents!

altiora
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby NadyaEleanor » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi all Mummy,
I need help and advise......I would like to enroll my son coming to Pri 6 next year 2019 in Chinese Tuition. Can anyone please advise me which Centre or Tutor in Yishun. Where the teacher is approachable and caring. thank in advance

NadyaEleanor
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres