Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Rosyth

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Re: Rosyth

Postby mylilgirl » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:16 pm

The advantages of getting into top classes allow the child to study at a faster pace and possibly stretch one’s potential when you study with the higher ability group and in a so call more competitive environment.

However, it is not a guarantee that one will score above 250 in PSLE. For some unknown reasons, there are students in top classes who did not do well and scored 21x - 23x. An extreme case I heard of was below 200 and the need to choose between express and normal.

If I am seeking a transfer for my younger one, I will look for 1 that has an affiliation to secondary (for security reason), otherwise, I do not see much advantage.

mylilgirl
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby 678Yess » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:35 pm

For Rosyth, whatever class you are being allocated to in P5 will be the same for P6.

678Yess
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby eoh » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:29 pm

What is the average marks a child needs to get in order to get into the TOP 2 class in P3 and P5? What is the TOP class in P3?

eoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby eoh » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Can I know how many P5 mainstream class take higher chinese

eoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Previous

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres