Anchor Green Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
Gerry08
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Anchor Green Primary

Post by Gerry08 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:44 am

Anyone know if there’s balloting to get in without going through MOE kindy? We are staying within 1 km

Cindersan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Cindersan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:48 am

No need ballot based on year 2017 enrollment

jqkmummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by jqkmummy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:51 am

how is the PSLE history results ? Are there any affiliated award for the CCA ? is higher Chinese offer in the sch ? I m SC within 2km..what are the odd of getting in ?

LaraC
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by LaraC » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:21 am

Hi everyone.. would like to check on the well being of the school and after sch care.. looking at their Facebook. They seems pretty active and kids seems very happy too. Hows their academic?

myteapot
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:7

Post by myteapot » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:32 pm

LaraC wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:21 am
Hi everyone.. would like to check on the well being of the school and after sch care.. looking at their Facebook. They seems pretty active and kids seems very happy too. Hows their academic?
Hello LaraC, both my kids graduated from AGPS some years back. For them, school work was manageable and not stressful. The school also gave them outside-school opportunities and exposures which was great. They made good friends and had a good 6 years with the school.

As for the school based student care, at that time, the staff changed quite frequently. But our expectations weren’t high as we only wanted a supervised and convenient environment the kids could go to after school, so it was a good arrangement for us.

Hope this helps.

secretgarden_y
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by secretgarden_y » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Hi May I know if there is any whatsapp group to join for 2020 P1?

Ds Mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Ds Mummy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:42 pm

Hi, I'm hoping to join the WA group for 2020 P1. Is there any?

LaraC
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by LaraC » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:09 am

According to yesterday 2cs results from sch. Less than 1km are all in... so I guess I'm in too.. I dont mind setting up the WA grp for 2020 P1 mummies and daddies. PM me your contact and I will add you in.

secretgarden_y
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by secretgarden_y » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:49 pm

LaraC wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:09 am
According to yesterday 2cs results from sch. Less than 1km are all in... so I guess I'm in too.. I dont mind setting up the WA grp for 2020 P1 mummies and daddies. PM me your contact and I will add you in.
Pmed

LaraC
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by LaraC » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:36 pm

secretgarden_y wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:49 pm
LaraC wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:09 am
Pmed
Added you into the grp chat!