Beacon Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
ksw101
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Beacon Primary

Post by ksw101 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:18 am

Any parents sending from Bukit TImah to Beacon Primary? I want to get info how I can find round trip school bus or alternatives for my son next year.

css2019
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by css2019 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:21 am

Hi, between Zhenghua and Beacon Primary, which is a better school?

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:237

Post by floppy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:52 pm

css2019 wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:21 am
Hi, between Zhenghua and Beacon Primary, which is a better school?
This question is like asking: between Chicken Rice and Nasi Lemak, which is a better dish?

Impossible to answer without knowing what you like or are looking for.

mike1982
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mike1982 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:34 pm

went to their open hse last saturday

not sure if i shud opt for this sch or the likes of west spring/greenridge primary when my elder girl enrols next yr

buyuanfang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by buyuanfang » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 am

ksw101 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:18 am
Any parents sending from Bukit TImah to Beacon Primary? I want to get info how I can find round trip school bus or alternatives for my son next year.
Hi, why you send from bukit timah to beacon primary? Is beacon primary better than bukit timah primary school?

Valentinarighi
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Valentinarighi » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi, my son just got an offer from MOE to attend Beacon primary School (P1) on January 2020. May I ask at what time do the lessons start in the
morning (and when they finish) and any feedback about the school? Thanks in advance! I’ll try to visit the school in the next days!

Almostanangel
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Almostanangel » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Ok, this might be a silly question & I might get flamed for asking .... but pls bear with me as Iam not familiar with the local school scene! ... Is Beacon a good school?

Almostanangel
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Almostanangel » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:03 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone any Primary One textbooks for hands down? I’m happy to pay for them if you have any. We might only be here for a short term hence am thinking of hands down books rather than buying the brand new ones. Pls let me know your thoughts. Many thanks

aprilliax
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by aprilliax » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:35 pm

Hello all, realized that there is not much postings at this thread. Can I have some feedback from parents who have children in Beacon? My kids are due for Primary 1 next year, so would like to find out more about the school and the general reviews.