Sengkang Green Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Sengkang Green Primary

Postby BigDevil » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 am

This is the Parents' Support Group for Sengkang Green Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Re: Sengkang Green Primary

Postby sohpeng » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 am

I'm registering my gal next Monday at SengKang Green as they have a studentcare centre there. Anyone parents registering in the new Sengkang Green Pri?

sohpeng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby sereneholc » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:35 pm

hi I had missed the roadshow. :sweat: Can anyone share with me what is being presented? Thinking of registering my kid in Sengkang green.

sereneholc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby starry_jo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 pm

I have also registered my boy in sengkang green becoz of the student care and I think most parent choose becoz of this. Hope that the student care have enuff vacancy to take all the students in..

starry_jo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby what-to-do » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Which after sch care are they using? They did not mention anything on their website.. is this a single session school?

what-to-do
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby poordad » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:18 am

i have registered my son in Seng Kang Green cos of the student care too.heard they will see the demand from the parents before setting up the service, is that true?

poordad
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby cynthiatcn » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Went to the roadshow, yes the principal said that they will.see the demand first before opening the student care.Also, she mentioned the student care can only take in 60 children!

cynthiatcn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby poordad » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:52 pm

cynthiatcn wrote:Went to the roadshow, yes the principal said that they will.see the demand first before opening the student care.Also, she mentioned the student care can only take in 60 children!

60 only??when can we know whether the student care will open or not?nobody can take care of my son if he can't manage to get in the student care..zzzzzz

poordad
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby starry_jo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:12 am

poordad wrote:
cynthiatcn wrote:Went to the roadshow, yes the principal said that they will.see the demand first before opening the student care.Also, she mentioned the student care can only take in 60 children!

60 only??when can we know whether the student care will open or not?nobody can take care of my son if he can't manage to get in the student care..zzzzzz

Huh 60 only.. Think demand will exceed supply. I choose the school becoz of student care and to think I have to walk further everyday is already so sian Liao coz I still got a younger gal to drop off too :?:

starry_jo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Zabars » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:25 pm

We moved to Singapore in July and just found out that the Ministry of Education placed our daughter at Sengkang Green (we were phase 3 and didn't get into the school we applied to). It looks like a great school but it is very far from us - we live in Bukit Batok. Anyone know about private bus options?

For those of you who went to the roadshow, what was your impression of the principal? I really liked her message on the website.

Zabars
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups