Westwood Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Westwood Primary

Postby BigDevil » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:49 am

This is the Parents' Support Group for Westwood Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Re: Westwood Primary

Postby latte » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 am

Anyone going enrol yr kid in this new school end of this month ? May I know what is the reason to choose this new school ?

latte
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby joanne_ang07 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Am interested in this school too. Mummies whose child is gg to study there next year 2013, do update here. Wish to know more regarding this school.

joanne_ang07
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Zabars » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I just found out my daughter got placed at Sengkang Green Primary (a new school in the east). It looks like a lovely school but we live in the west (Bukit Batok) and our commute would be over an hour each way. Just wondering if there are any children who live in the east who got placed at Westwood (I know this is unlikely as Westwood went to balloting, but I am desperate). If so, perhaps we could arrange some kind of switch. I tried to arrange a transfer with the ministry, but they said I need to approach schools myself and see if they have room/if I can be put on a waiting list. I haven't found a school near us with openings so far, but I will continue searching.

Zabars
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby phtthp » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:19 am

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby leechingyuan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi, any parents here with their child in this school? Trying to find venue to connect to other parents apart from the school facebook.. :)

Has anyone heard from the school bus operator? I think it is supposed to get back to us regarding the timing and bus number but I have not heard anything from the operator yet..

Also my daughter is having great difficulty buttoning and zipping up the skirt.. The button is really tight. Wondering if anybody else faced the same problem..

leechingyuan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Naughty squirrel » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Any updates regarding school bus? Westwood primary is one of my consideration for my son next yr but I need school bus. Is there a student care in school?

Naughty squirrel
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby leechingyuan » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Yes, they do have school bus service and student care.

leechingyuan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ADave » Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 am

Dear parents of Westwood Pri,

Hi. My ds is going to P1 next yr and we were thinking of putting him in this school as its less than 1km frm where we staying. How has it been so far for the past months there? Any feedbacks? TIA

ADave
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EthanKavan » Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm keen to find out more about Westwood Pri too as I'm planning to enrol my DS to this school for the coming intake. Appreciate feedback. Thanks thanks!!! :thankyou:

EthanKavan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups