Yu Neng Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Yu Neng Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Yu Neng Primary.

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Hi hi

Postby 2jie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm

My son is in Yuneng pri. Next yr will be starting Pri 2C. He was in class 1H. Any mummies whose precious r currently in tis sch?

Btw, I m looking for this book. Perfect Match Arts for Pri 3. Any mummies who are giving up their old books can spare me this if u ve a copy? :pray:

2jie
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Adam Ma » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm

My son will start in P1 and you mind to share some thing good or bad about this school? What I have to get him prepared for next year?

Adam Ma
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Guthix » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Adam Ma wrote:My son will start in P1 and you mind to share some thing good or bad about this school? What I have to get him prepared for next year?

I don't really have anything new, becoz my child transferred from this school, but for the early primaries, things should be quite easy. From my child's cohort, there are also a few bullies, but that might be an isolated case. The library is quite a good place to be.

Guthix
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Adam Ma » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Very sorry for belated reply 'cos only today saw your response.

Thanks anyway and can share with me why you transferred your son from your school? Is it a good school?

I saw it requires ballooting almost every year for within 1 km but from my other friends, seems it's not very well known or good reputed.

Adam Ma
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby therat » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Yu Neng phase 2C need to ballot for <1km since 2008.
2007 only need to ballot for 1km to 2km.

May I know why your friend say the school is not well known or good reputed?

My son will be Pri 4 next yr.

therat
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby buzzmario » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 am

hi my girl is in the last class 1/6. so is this the normal mix class or consider the worse class of all? heard that the first 2 classes the classes are the best follow by the normal mix or rate to the lowest as accordingly?

buzzmario
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby floatinggate » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 pm

buzzmario wrote:hi my girl is in the last class 1/6. so is this the normal mix class or consider the worse class of all? heard that the first 2 classes the classes are the best follow by the normal mix or rate to the lowest as accordingly?

hi buzzmario, class 1/6 is allocated by school based on academic results? or what is the basis?

floatinggate
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby buzzmario » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:39 am

floatinggate wrote:
buzzmario wrote:hi my girl is in the last class 1/6. so is this the normal mix class or consider the worse class of all? heard that the first 2 classes the classes are the best follow by the normal mix or rate to the lowest as accordingly?

hi buzzmario, class 1/6 is allocated by school based on academic results? or what is the basis?

it allocated by the school. however during the orientation day. my girl told me, she was ask a few questions alone with the teacher. all new student ask so. so i suppose this is the accessment done?

buzzmario
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby floatinggate » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 pm

it allocated by the school. however during the orientation day. my girl told me, she was ask a few questions alone with the teacher. all new student ask so. so i suppose this is the accessment done?[/quote]

seems that assessment results during orientation will determine which class to go...

floatinggate
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups