LEARNConcierge

Ai Tong

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Re: Ai Tong

Postby nesame » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Max
I am putting in the east and send my gal to ATS. I know theres student fr Pasir Ris cos same bus as my gal.

You may call the bus operator to check on transport. However, my fees per mtg is $200! So I guess jurong shld be ard this price too. $200 is the max fe what I know.

Ally,
You fetch yr boy home? Cos his pick up time is about the same as my gal but then she reach home abt 7.50+/-. sometimes bad jam she reach 8pm.

nesame
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ayl0212 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Nesame

My boy takes the school bus per month is $140. It's a mini bus for sengkang and Hougang area. There's bout 8 kids in the bus. So it's pretty fast I gather

ayl0212
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby nesame » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Ally,
Her school bus also about 6 child only but the returning trip really late :(

nesame
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ayl0212 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:00 am

Nesame

Maybe peak hour jam?? If your kid is ok with the journey then ok bah...

ayl0212
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby qms » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 am

ayl0212 wrote:Hi riekko,

My son also enjoyed the wushu. He also demo how to greet the shifu, n some warm ups saying that need to have the panel mat on floor otherwise it's painful to do in floor. And also that some kids are Learning to do cartwheel. Seems fun. Then he told me that the P2 have to buy the shoes.

Any idea where can we get the shoes for wushu?

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby Smurfkitty » Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Can anyone advice is there any student care at ai tong or know of any student care that is near ang mo kio and has good reputation

Smurfkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby favianboy » Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 am

Smurfkitty wrote:Can anyone advice is there any student care at ai tong or know of any student care that is near ang mo kio and has good reputation

My girl is at Proteach ang mo kio. You may surf their website.

favianboy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Smurfkitty » Sat May 12, 2012 3:00 pm

favianboy wrote:
Smurfkitty wrote:Can anyone advice is there any student care at ai tong or know of any student care that is near ang mo kio and has good reputation

My girl is at Proteach ang mo kio. You may surf their website.

Hi,

Why do u chose proteach.

Smurfkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby favianboy » Mon May 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Smurfkitty wrote:Hi,

Why do u chose proteach.

The teacher will help me to guide her in her spelling. Same for other students, i think. What i like is that proteach has daily tuition lessons aligned to MOE syllabus for English, Math and Chinese. Proteach has classwork and homework, instead of just doing assessment books. They provide regular subject tests as well

Proteach ($330) amk is quite near to Ai Tong, school bus will pick them up at 11.35am, $70/mth for bus. Currently, there are 4 children from Ai Tong. Most of them are from Anderson, Mayflower (they are in PM session, only meet them during holiday) and Ang Mo Kio. A small no from Rosyth, St Nic.

favianboy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Smurfkitty » Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 pm

favianboy wrote:The teacher will help me to guide her in her spelling. Same for other students, i think. What i like is that proteach has daily tuition lessons aligned to MOE syllabus for English, Math and Chinese. Proteach has classwork and homework, instead of just doing assessment books. They provide regular subject tests as well

Proteach ($330) amk is quite near to Ai Tong, school bus will pick them up at 11.35am, $70/mth for bus. Currently, there are 4 children from Ai Tong.
Most of them are from Anderson, Mayflower (they are in PM session, only meet them during holiday) and Ang Mo Kio. A small no from Rosyth, St.

Will the teacher guide them to do homework too.. What time do they start the tuition lessons. And ai tong already has homework and test.. Now proteach still give homework.. Is your girl able to cope..

Smurfkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups

LEARNConcierge