Keming Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Keming Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Keming Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Keming Primary

Postby Little_Princesses_LnK » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:58 pm

I shall be the first one then! Hi everyone...I am a parent who reluctantly got myself into Keming but hope to grow to appreciate the school : )

Little_Princesses_LnK
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby FMz » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 pm

tot i'll be 1st :cry:

reluctantly ar.... :|

FMz
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby FMz » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:09 pm

anyway, it has always been my wish to get engage in kiddo cirriculum.

Going to check with school to see how I can get involve.

Though Keming is not my choice (its my mum/wife/kid), but it does not bother me which school she goes to anyway since I hv already decide to get involve in which every school, she land herself in :D

FMz
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 pm

Little_Princesses_LnK wrote:I shall be the first one then! Hi everyone...I am a parent who reluctantly got myself into Keming but hope to grow to appreciate the school : )

Little_Princesses_LnK, congrats in getting your child into Keming. The school is made up of people, and people make the school. The elite schools did not start as elite... it is only through years of hardwork by each succeeding cohort that they become what they are today. Encourage your child to bring Keming to new heights, and one day, you can be proud not only of your child's contribution, but of the school itself.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Little_Princesses_LnK » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Little_Princesses_LnK wrote:I shall be the first one then! Hi everyone...I am a parent who reluctantly got myself into Keming but hope to grow to appreciate the school : )

Little_Princesses_LnK, congrats in getting your child into Keming. The school is made up of people, and people make the school. The elite schools did not start as elite... it is only through years of hardwork by each succeeding cohort that they become what they are today. Encourage your child to bring Keming to new heights, and one day, you can be proud not only of your child's contribution, but of the school itself.

Yes....I agree. I am not looking down on the school. I actually think their PSLE results are pretty impressive! Its just that I wanted my girls to be in a girls school, thats all... :D

Little_Princesses_LnK
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby FMz » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 am

anyone already with kid in Keming? can share with me what are their interesting activities? & do they have the simi parent support group thingy???

FMz
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Little_Princesses_LnK » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:52 pm

FMz wrote:anyone already with kid in Keming? can share with me what are their interesting activities? & do they have the simi parent support group thingy???

I want to know also....Visited the school website! Their music programme is impressive. Kids learn to play the violin and guitar

Little_Princesses_LnK
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby FMz » Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 pm

come to think of it, when wifey sent email queries pertaining to P school to the schools in our vicinity in April.....

SAPS - no reply. :P

PEPS - admin officer gave general info. :|

KMPS - Principal reply thru his own email & address all our queries & the odds of getting in :D

now, tats a plus, me feeling a bit more positive liao.
Academic performance is not our main concern, a leader willingness to made the extra effort does :wink:

FMz
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Little_Princesses_LnK » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:08 pm

FMz wrote:come to think of it, when wifey sent email queries pertaining to P school to the schools in our vicinity in April.....

SAPS - no reply. :P

PEPS - admin officer gave general info. :|

KMPS - Principal reply thru his own email & address all our queries & the odds of getting in :D

now, tats a plus, me feeling a bit more positive liao.
Academic performance is not our main concern, a leader willingness to made the extra effort does :wink:

Let me add on...The admin personnel at Keming are really nice. There was this lady who always answered my queries very patiently and politely. She even took down my number and called me back within 5 minutes with the info that I wanted. But I am wondering about something...All who registered were given a handout which was white in colour...It was in english on one side and malay on the other. Why was it just malay? Anyone knows? I am really curious : )

Little_Princesses_LnK
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups