CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
Ninilitymummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace

Post by Ninilitymummy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Hello, my DD also got a place in chij olqp, would love to be in the WhatsApp group for parents too! :thankyou:

mIck3ym0us3
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mIck3ym0us3 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:38 pm

Ninilitymummy wrote:Hello, my DD also got a place in chij olqp, would love to be in the WhatsApp group for parents too! :thankyou:
Hello Ninilitymummy,
Please let me know your mobile number and I shall add you in our groupchat :)

Thanks,
Connie

lynn_ho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by lynn_ho » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:56 pm

mIck3ym0us3 wrote:
Ninilitymummy wrote:Hello, my DD also got a place in chij olqp, would love to be in the WhatsApp group for parents too! :thankyou:
Hello Ninilitymummy,

Thanks,
Connie
Hi, Connie

My gal will also be attending P1 at CHIJ OLQP next year, can you please add me in the WA group? Thanks :salute:
Last edited by lynn_ho on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

harvardalum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:21

Post by harvardalum » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:07 am

NWato wrote:Hi everyone. I was wondering if the school bus services do go further out of the 2km? Any infos? Thanks
Yes. Longlim is the bus operator for our school. They do go much further than 2km. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

harvardalum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:21

Post by harvardalum » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:25 pm

And CONGRATULATIONS and a very warm welcome to all your little precious entering p1 next year! I'm very sure your girls will have a splendid time at IJ OLQP!

To share a wonderful news - Yesterday, at the Science Buskers 2018 Competition at Plaza Singapura, 5 of our p4 girls received the highest recognition from the judges, clinching both the Top and 3rd positions in the Primary School Category! We're so very proud of our girls! Simple in Virtue, Steadfast in Duty!

joswinnerng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by joswinnerng » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:47 pm

My nephew from Zhenghua primary school goes to a home-based student care centre at cashew road. It's called owl study and they provide unlimited tuition hours. They open till 8pm so super convenient for me to pick him up after work. The unlimited tuition hours they provide makes it super value for money. Teaching quality is excellent too. My nephew is top in class for P3 Science and Mathematics. They're instagram is @owlstudysg they post free study notes on their instagram too.

Charlottes Mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Charlottes Mummy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Hello, I am new here. My girl will be in P1 in Year 2020. Just wondering if it's difficult to get into this school. I didnt do any PV. Neither am I in the grassroots.. We stay in CCK. Any idea if the school bus goes to CCK and how early is that? Also, any recommendations for Student Care Centre? Thanks in advance!

iDash
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by iDash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:34 pm

lynn_ho wrote:
mIck3ym0us3 wrote:
Hello Ninilitymummy,

Thanks,
Connie
Hi, Connie

My gal will also be attending P1 at CHIJ OLQP next year, can you please add me in the WA group? Thanks :salute:
Hi Connie,

Have send you a PM. Can you add me too bro your WhatsApp group. My daughter will be in the 2019 P1.

idash

iDash
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by iDash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:34 pm

lynn_ho wrote:
mIck3ym0us3 wrote:
Hello Ninilitymummy,

Thanks,
Connie
Hi, Connie

Hi Connie,

Have send you a PM. Can you add me too bro your WhatsApp group. My daughter will be in the 2019 P1.

idash

iDash
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by iDash » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:35 pm

lynn_ho wrote:
mIck3ym0us3 wrote:
Hello Ninilitymummy,

Thanks,
Connie
Hi, Connie

Hi Connie,

idash