Henry Park Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Henry Park Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Henry Park Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

For more information about the school, click here.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jimmycathy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Thank chief,

Hello, i am the first one and new to the forum..hehe. So anyone who has the child already in the HPPS? I had my son registered and successful for Phase 2A1.

Any idea that how the school divide and classify the the classes?

jimmycathy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Luanee » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 pm

I don't have any kids in HPPS but I do have 4 nephews/nieces previously/currently in HPPS (1 more next year). Their classes are classified from 1A to 1J. Each letter stands for a value like attentiveness, joyfulness etc.

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jimmycathy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:39 pm

I don't have any kids in HPPS but I do have 4 nephews/nieces previously/currently in HPPS (1 more next year). Their classes are classified from 1A to 1J. Each letter stands for a value like attentiveness, joyfulness etc.

Tks luanee..that's fast...is it the parent will choose the class for the kids or the school will allocate the kids themselves?
We just back from overseas for kids education as my daughter also P1 next year...so hope they can adapt with new environment quickly..

jimmycathy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Luanee » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:48 pm

jimmycathy wrote:Tks luanee..that's fast...is it the parent will choose the class for the kids or the school will allocate the kids themselves?
We just back from overseas for kids education as my daughter also P1 next year...so hope they can adapt with new environment quickly..

The school will allocate the classes. Dont worry, kids are very adaptive..

Luanee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jav » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Do the school provide a lot of homework? How about CCA?

Jav
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ZacK » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:53 am

DS1 got in under 2A1. School orientation is on 23 Nov 2009 based on my recollection. .Will update this posting later if the date is wrong :idea:

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ZacK » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 am

jimmycathy wrote:Thank chief,

Hello, i am the first one and new to the forum..hehe. So anyone who has the child already in the HPPS? I had my son registered and successful for Phase 2A1.

Any idea that how the school divide and classify the the classes?

Hi jimmycathy... so are you an old gal or is hubs an old boy there?

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sesame01 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. I had my child registered for next year P1. I heard that the parent support group at HPPS is very good and I wish someone can tell me more about it. :)

sesame01
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ZacK » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm

sesame01 wrote:Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. I had my child registered for next year P1. I heard that the parent support group at HPPS is very good and I wish someone can tell me more about it. :)

Hiya our kids would be schoolmates then :) Errmm sorry for asking but what is the purpose of the parent support group at HPPS for? Sounds like a group for severely stressed parents :P Joking... Hope you can share more ;)

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups