Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
Mum1113
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Mum1113 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 pm

markfch wrote: You mean the mummy didn't make her dd do much assessments rite? Actually that mummy was very busy accompanying her precious dd to all sorts of RG training and auditions. :lol:
Yes fully agree ! Am sure the mummy surely very busy with those days busy with ferrying and massaging and what not with her rising star :)
markfch wrote:
Congrats Mum1113. Looks like this year, the P6ers from KSP all did very well.

Which sch do you intend to enrol your son?
Thanks markfch.......Credit to PHPPS esp his FT !!! Though cant' choose the FT, but son was fortunate enough to get really good FT in most of his 6 years, esp the final year there. Really thankful :)
Trying (really trying HCI) but think likely still ACSI. Receive strong feedback about the sch system, support and ultimately the goal at end of 6 years.

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:140

Post by janet88 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 pm

The P6 kids of parents here are literally seeing S*T*A*R*S...so very, very envious here. One daughter here :wink: so active in her CCA, another girl who scored 270 is disciplined and matured.

Scary
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Scary » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Talking about uniforms. I like MGS'. Remember I choose the school cos of it last time but kekeke . . .didn't go in in the end.

Mum1113
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Mum1113 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Scary wrote:Talking about uniforms. I like MGS'. Remember I choose the school cos of it last time but kekeke . . .didn't go in in the end.

Thanks Scary, you will come to this stage...ermm....6 years down the road ,hope I got the facts right here :)
Yes have that in mind, but bottomline these are real good schools.

markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by markfch » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Mum1113 wrote: Thanks markfch.......Credit to PHPPS esp his FT !!! Though cant' choose the FT, but son was fortunate enough to get really good FT in most of his 6 years, esp the final year there. Really thankful :)
Trying (really trying HCI) but think likely still ACSI. Receive strong feedback about the sch system, support and ultimately the goal at end of 6 years.
Both are great choices! Yes, Ts can be really pivotal when they can connect with the kids.

My ds just grumbled to me that he misses PH already. I probed and he said he misses recess, friends and even his Ts :yikes: in that order. Luckily two of his best friends are attending the same student care as him so they still get to see each other daily.

When a 7 yr old can miss his teachers barely 2 weeks into sch holidays, we can be sure that this fellow really loves sch life.

Btw, do you know how well did this current batch of P6ers do for PSLE this yr?

Funx3
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Funx3 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Mum1113 wrote: Thanks markfch.......Credit to PHPPS esp his FT !!! Though cant' choose the FT, but son was fortunate enough to get really good FT in most of his 6 years, esp the final year there. Really thankful :)
:thankyou: Mum1113!
And ....
:congrats: Mum1113 and your ds too!
So Good To Hear good News from U Too!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

All the Best in your S1 Selection!
Btw .... What's Your boy's Preference?
Eating Man-Tou or Burger For the Next 6 years? :wink: :wink: :evil:

Scary
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Scary » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Mum1113 wrote:
Scary wrote:Talking about uniforms. I like MGS'. Remember I choose the school cos of it last time but kekeke . . .didn't go in in the end.

Thanks Scary, you will come to this stage...ermm....6 years down the road ,hope I got the facts right here :)
Yes have that in mind, but bottomline these are real good schools.
You are right! 6 yrs down the road for me. I will be a happy mummy if DS can get into ACSI. Wahaha. . .and more BBQ!

Always find that there are not as many choices for boys (vs girls) when it comes to choosing of schools. Find that it's hard to get into a good school with ard 245. Girls can still go for Crescent and if lucky, MGS. During my era, 245 could get into RGS and 252 into NYGH. These can only appear in dreams now.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Happy Mama » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Funx3 wrote:Btw .... What's Your boy's Preference?
Eating Man-Tou or Burger For the Next 6 years? :wink: :wink: :evil:
Sista, I like your sense of humor! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Scary
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Scary » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Funx3 wrote:

As For your Query on the Application to NYGH, etc ....
No - She Cannot Take Part in the S1 Posting Exercise.
But can try Appeal to NYGH, if Want to. But this is Heavily Discouraged by MOE (in fact, MOE Directive is No Appeal, No Transfer ....) :wink: :wink:
Oh, how about those who DSA into a non-top-notch school but scored very well when results are released? They can't reject the other side now and take part in the S1 posting?

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:121

Post by Jennifer » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Scary wrote:However one thing to consider, HCI more chi-na and ACSI is a total opposite.
HCI is definitely not chi-na.