Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
Post Reply
Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7502
Joined: Mon Nov 22,
Total Likes:1

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Happy Mama » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 pm

php wrote:bro markfch, if you get another dose, yr ds will get 295 liao...so pls don't so greedy...
Yes, let us have some too. :please:
By the way, does anyone know when the school will upload the 2011 Prize Giving photos?

Scary
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Jul 24,
Total Likes:1

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Scary » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm

markfch wrote:Bro,

Don't expose me leh, otherwise 不零 oredi. :evil:

If my ds tells me he gets 295, surely it's upon 500.
Sounds like my DS. I won't be surprised if it's upon 600.

_________________________

Funx3,
Do you have a "Careful" recipe or secret manual? I need one badly.

Joyfulhands
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 06,
Total Likes:1

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Joyfulhands » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:13 pm

markfch wrote:Does BBQ stand for Bery Bery Quiet?
uh-hm, that term is coined by me hor. But since we're in the same industry, I won't collect 'royalties' from u this time :wink:
markfch wrote:You watch those Chinese pugilistic shows, you'll notice that last time we Chinese can fly from rooftop to rooftop. But now we obviously cannot because the last person who knew this skill didn't remember to handover the secret manual. So we must not make the same mistake twice. :rotflmao:
Also not to 传九招,留一招 :lol:
markfch wrote:不零
U mean 不灵 right..

Joyfulhands
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 06,
Total Likes:1

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Joyfulhands » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Mum1113 wrote:
dyh wrote: Getting above 260 is no mean feat...i read somewhere this translates to top 3% in SG.
Thanks dyh.......But don't mistaken, Sista's dd in top3 %, mine not but I'm happy he belongs to 10% :)
Anyone knows what's the range of T-scores for top 10%?

Funx3
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 6668
Joined: Fri Aug 20,

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Funx3 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

dyh wrote:Congrats to Funx3 and Mum1113 for the good results.

Getting above 260 is no mean feat...i read somewhere this translates to top 3% in SG.
:thankyou: dyh!
The Result Surprises Both My Gal and I Too! :wink: :wink:

Yes, My Gal's FT told her that 260 and Above = Top 3% of 2011 PSLE Cohort :lol: :lol:


markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 2751
Joined: Sat Oct 17,

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by markfch » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Joyfulhands wrote: uh-hm, that term is coined by me hor. But since we're in the same industry, I won't collect 'royalties' from u this time :wink:
Rite, since we're in the same line, I was merely using the principles of OO Programming - reusability!
Joyfulhands wrote: Also not to 传九招,留一招 :lol:
And the last stroke happens to be the one that teaches how to jump from one rooftop to another :roll: .......
Joyfulhands wrote: U mean 不灵 right..
Psst, someone else is supposed to correct me. Then I can gei-gei prompt her to organise BBQ. Then I can see her 如山真面木. Kekeke :evil:

Btw from what I gathered, top 1% is 270, top 10% is 250, top 30% is 240.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 7502
Joined: Mon Nov 22,
Total Likes:1

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Happy Mama » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 pm

markfch wrote:Psst, someone else is supposed to correct me. Then I can gei-gei prompt her to organise BBQ. Then I can see her 如山真面木. Kekeke :evil:
Oops! In this case, I should have :censored: :censored: earlier,
then maybe the BBQ might have materialized. :laugh: :laugh: :politebleah: :politebleah:
Paiseh :oops: :oops:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40764
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:140

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by janet88 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 am

Hey Mamas and Papas of P1-2s,

How come you are asking to eat BUNNY cakes already huh ? I thought I would be the one HINTING...since my son and comfy's child will be next in line for PLEASE START LEARNING EARLY.

Joyfulhands
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue Jul 06,
Total Likes:1

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by Joyfulhands » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 am

janet_lee88 wrote:Hey Mamas and Papas of P1-2s,

How come you are asking to eat BUNNY cakes already huh ? I thought I would be the one HINTING...since my son and comfy's child will be next in line for PLEASE START LEARNING EARLY.
Janet, being KS mamas & papas, we wish to prepare for "Please Start Learning EARLIER" :rotflmao:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 40764
Joined: Tue Oct 20,
Total Likes:140

Re: Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary

Post by janet88 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 am

Joyfulhands wrote:
janet_lee88 wrote:Hey Mamas and Papas of P1-2s,

How come you are asking to eat BUNNY cakes already huh ? I thought I would be the one HINTING...since my son and comfy's child will be next in line for PLEASE START LEARNING EARLY.
Janet, being KS mamas & papas, we wish to prepare for "Please Start Learning EARLIER" :rotflmao:
Joyfulhands, that's a good one :laugh: you are really learning fast

Post Reply