Pei Tong Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Pei Tong Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 pm

This is the Parents' Support Group for Pei Tong Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Hello

Postby Mama Windy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Hi All,

Glad to find this page. My daughter will be in P1 for 2010. First kid in primary school. Don't know what to expect yet. Felt like I'm going back to school again after so many years.

Hope to hear from more parents so that we could discuss & share our stories, concern etc about our kids in Pei Tong.

Cheers!

Mama Windy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby amyamy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am

Hi Mama Windy,

Ha..me also just found tis pg too....mm....my boy is there tis yr in P1. Thick he is still coping well over @ the sch...so far no big who ha there...the only thing I dn't like is ...they change form teacher in the mid way of the yr :( ...Reason is teacher gg for NIE training....

And they do hve all the CA, SA exam...which most of the pri sch is nt hving now....

Sch food also very Ex :!: just a small bowl of noodles can cost u $1.00,which 1 of my friends kids sch only cost u $0.60...ha..ha.. :lol: they even sell set meal @ sch....

Hope tis will let u hve some ideas of the sch...

cheers.

amyamy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Hello

Postby john.316 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 am

Mama Windy wrote:Hi All,

Glad to find this page. My daughter will be in P1 for 2010. First kid in primary school. Don't know what to expect yet. Felt like I'm going back to school again after so many years.

Hope to hear from more parents so that we could discuss & share our stories, concern etc about our kids in Pei Tong.

Cheers!

I am not a parent from Pei Tong Pri Sch.

I have quite no of friends staying around that area. Some of them are Pri 1 next yr into NH, CL or PT. Just one point, they advised each other if you need any student care services pls look around that area as soon as possible, as places are limited over that area toward the end of yr.

Thk u!

john.316
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby amyamy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 pm

As for the student care services, they(peitong) hve it....but nt sure how much....

maybe whoever keen, can give them a call to check....

amyamy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby buds » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Heyya amyamy, can we expect to see a
brief introduction of yourself at our newbies
thread? :wink: Let our community welcome
you properly with your entry into our humble
abode.. For quick access, you can click at the
blue link here > Newbies Thread.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

After School Care

Postby Mama Windy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 pm

I heard the one in Pei Tong only for Single Parent / low income family. So cant reg my daughter there. Hv 1 nxt to my block. But hope to find a better one. I will prob look for 1 slightly further away as my son is in child care. So, hope bro & sis can be in the same school / nearby - easier for me to pick them up.

Thanks for the info pertaining to the school. May I know what's CA & SA?

Mama Windy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: After School Care

Postby jedamum » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Mama Windy wrote:Thanks for the info pertaining to the school. May I know what's CA & SA?

hi mamawindy,
[url=http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0]SA1/2 - Semestral Assessment 1/2 (aka MidYr/Yr End Exams)
CA1/2 - Continual Assessment 1/2 (aka Term1/Term3 Tests) [/url]

:wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Mama Windy » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am

thanks jedamum for clarying my doubt.. I'm new to Sg education system..

Mama Windy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: After School Care

Postby john.316 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Mama Windy wrote:I heard the one in Pei Tong only for Single Parent / low income family. So cant reg my daughter there. Hv 1 nxt to my block. But hope to find a better one. I will prob look for 1 slightly further away as my son is in child care. So, hope bro & sis can be in the same school / nearby - easier for me to pick them up.

HI,

Heard there is one BASC in the Clementi Community Centre (3rd), which is not to far from PT, call CC to find out their contact number.

That is all I can help! Thk U!

john.316
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups