Xingnan Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Xingnan Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:28 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Xingnan Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Xingnan Primary

Postby yippee » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:This is the Parents' Support Group for Xingnan Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

Any good feeback for Xingnan Primary?

yippee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby yippee » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 am

yippee wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:This is the Parents' Support Group for Xingnan Primary

Any good feeback for Xingnan Primary?

Hope to have some feedback for Xingnan Primary?

yippee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby LKVM » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 am

Why no feedback for this school yet?? are the parents not so happy one?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby hweehoon » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 pm

wow, the standard in xingnan is quite high...

hweehoon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby LKVM » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm

hweehoon wrote:wow, the standard in xingnan is quite high...

Can you pls explain in detail wat does it mean>?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jiyou2003 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 am

Any good feeback for Xingnan Primary?[/quote]

Hope to have some feedback for Xingnan Primary?[/quote]

We visited Xingnan Primary during their open house in 2009. Their focus on Chinese had strongly "buy" me over. I personally like Xingnan Chinese teacher in P5. Spoken to him on that day. U can read more about him in their website. The drawback for not having Xingnan as my 1st choice because it look like a "old fashion" to me when it state no ctr parting for boys hair.
As son wanted to go GW (his best friend in childcare ctr since N2 is in P1A for GW), so GW is our 1st choice. When we are unsucessful for the ballot in GW, Xingnan vacany is too little to take risk for P2C supp. We enrol to JYPS.
Personally, I still like Xingnan partly because of their focus in Chinese and that sir.

jiyou2003
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Optimus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Anybody knows when is the open house for Xingnan?

Optimus
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mrslimJW » Wed May 12, 2010 10:41 am

jiyou2003 wrote:Any good feeback for Xingnan Primary?

Hope to have some feedback for Xingnan Primary?[/quote]

We visited Xingnan Primary during their open house in 2009. Their focus on Chinese had strongly "buy" me over. I personally like Xingnan Chinese teacher in P5. Spoken to him on that day. U can read more about him in their website. The drawback for not having Xingnan as my 1st choice because it look like a "old fashion" to me when it state no ctr parting for boys hair.
As son wanted to go GW (his best friend in childcare ctr since N2 is in P1A for GW), so GW is our 1st choice. When we are unsucessful for the ballot in GW, Xingnan vacany is too little to take risk for P2C supp. We enrol to JYPS.
Personally, I still like Xingnan partly because of their focus in Chinese and that sir.[/quote] :love:

I'm also quite impressed by Xingnan as they are teaching qian ju we which kids will learn chinese words which they are supposed to learn from P1 to Sec 4. They really emphasis more on chinese. My son is in JYPS too. I don't like the system and his teachers. Kind of forgetful and not strict. Wanted to transfer him out but I don't know whether to choose XN or WG. WG is walking distance from my house. For XN, my boy got to take sch bus but I like their system. What do u or anyone suggest?

mrslimJW
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby LKVM » Wed May 12, 2010 10:46 am

mrslimJW wrote:Wanted to transfer him out but I don't know whether to choose XN or WG. WG is walking distance from my house. For XN, my boy got to take sch bus but I like their system. What do u or anyone suggest?

I am not sure how much chances u might have to transfer to WG since its always full...... u need to call up the school first before making any decisions...

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups