Tanjong Katong Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Tanjong Katong Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Tanjong Katong Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby khandelwalpooja » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

Anybody can enlighten on the activities in this school? :?:

khandelwalpooja
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby khandelwalpooja » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Any updates? :?

khandelwalpooja
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Eddow » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm

What kind of activities are you refering to ? CCA ? I know that the school are quite all rounded and the kids there are quite happy :-) or at least for my 2 boys ...

Eddow
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby khandelwalpooja » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:51 am

Tks Eddow ....yes I was referring to the CCA and ECA activities...btw which classes r ur kids in?

khandelwalpooja
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby PK123 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi ,

My boy will start going to P1 from January. Is there anyone here whose kids will be going to P1.

PK123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby KittyBin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 am

My son will be in P1 next year. P1A.

KittyBin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Anybody living in Pasir Ris?

Postby gkhandelwal » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Hi,
anybody staying in Pasir Ris with kids going to TKPS?

Actually we are planning to get a private bus service to and from school because school bus arrives for pickup 2 hrs before school time(which is way too long). Private bus will pickup kids half an hour before school from Pasir Ris,but need more students.

So if anybody interested, please let me know asap.

gkhandelwal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

School Bus Service

Postby KittyBin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 am

I started to realise that the school bus company that is engaged in this school is really expensive!! I am paying $94 per month. There is a range in the market, as low as $38. How much are you paying right now?

Also, I called the company to check with them. They told me that Jan & June bus fees have to be paid together. So, I have paid $188 already. Furthermore, Sept & Nov transport fare has to be paid together, likewise for July & Dec. I did not ask them why we cannot pay monthly. I guess we have to pay in advance cos the company is doing this to avoid non-payment/ late payment especially for Nov-Dec. Is this the norm?

The mini bus can take about 10-12 students and it looks really old. Furthermore, it is non air-conditioned. Not sure about how is the safety belt facilities in the bus and whether the students do bother to strap when travelling on it. Also, there is no auntie accompanying such a mini bus. However, the bus drives all the way to my house to pick up my child. I do not need to walk a distance to a certain pick-up location. This has added convenience to me. Otherwise, there is no reason why I should engage such services.

We stay within 1 -2 km. The bus comes to pick up my child at 12 noon. He arrives home by 7 pm.

KittyBin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Yashinta » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

hi.. can somebody help to explain about the homework in this school? is there a lot? and how are the teachers? thanks!

Yashinta
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups