Casuarina Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Casuarina Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm

This is the Parents' Support Group for Casuarina Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Casuarina Primary

Postby saira » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Any casuarina parent would like to share hw the deliver ?

saira
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby saira » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 pm

apprieciate if can hv feedback on Casuarina Pri

saira
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mrezal » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 am

My son has been in casuarina since P1 up till now, P6. The school was doing good under the previous principal whom goes around the school and communicate wt the children but wt the current principal, there seems to be some grouping of teachers whom agree/ disagree the way she runs the school. My daughter is in P2 this year and she had 4 teachers changed in a year. The teachers don't seem to stay, not sure if they are required by MOE to circulate or transfer. My son's teacher for P5 & P6 (same teacher) is a mother of 2, in which is concerned for her pupils edu but she is so fierce and unapproachable. This made the children fear of her. When some of the parents brought up the matter to the principal, she only listens to the teacher's point of view and that is frustating. Just my point of view , maybe there are other parents whom have diff. opinion. Anyway, I'm transfering my daughter out next year.By the way, there is 1 teacher, Mr.lim whom is very nice and fatherly. He doesn't push the kids into doing lots of hw and always have a listening ear. My son did very well in his exam (P4) compared to all his years of schooling.

mrezal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Sarah0501 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 am

Yap, i hv experience the standard is not up to date and e teachers always gv negative results if the child is not improving . hope so they will deliver more , cos e school is so close to my house like i hv no choice . Casuarina parents pls come and share .

Sarah0501
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby phtthp » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 am

how many 2013 P1 classes ?

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby flyingroc » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:13 pm

phtthp wrote:how many 2013 P1 classes ?

There will be 6 P1 classes in 2013, a maximum of 180 students.

flyingroc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby phtthp » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 am

what is Casurina primary highest PSLE score this year ?
percentage scored > 250 ?

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby farzanazim » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi, any other parents from CAPS? You may wanna join us on our Casuarina Psg on FB :)

My daughter have been there for 2 years & I feel that the programmes in this school is good so far. It promotes lots of Family bonding activities as well as interesting programes for the kids where they can learn while they play. What attracted me most is how they educate our kids not only in academics but also in Social Skills which i believe most kids in this new generation is lacking sadly.

Cheers :celebrate:

farzanazim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby creeper » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:40 am

looks like no one interested in talking abt the school .no motivation guess so .

creeper
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups