Mee Toh

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
ivantansg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Mee Toh

Post by ivantansg » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:15 pm

So it will be balloted upon closing date and no longer FCFS , any official statement from mee toh on that ?

celinetoh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by celinetoh » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 pm

there is no official statement by the school though. However, it is being stated on the school website that submission can be done between 8am to 5pm from 3-5 July. i think the current system is more organised and fair. i went to submit this morning at 8:30am. just drop and go. no need to Q.

celinetoh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by celinetoh » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:06 pm

ivantansg wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:15 pm
So it will be balloted upon closing date and no longer FCFS , any official statement from mee toh on that ?
there is no official statement by the school though. However, it is being stated on the school website that submission can be done between 8am to 5pm from 3-5 July. i think the current system is more organised and fair. i went to submit this morning at 8:30am. just drop and go. no need to Q.

nomsierehw
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by nomsierehw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi anyone knows how can i upgrade the phase besides volunteering? We have just submitted the form as PV in July. But we are not staying within 1km. Do we need to join the buddhist federation and get the reverend to recommend? TIA

Davischew
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Davischew » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:41 pm

nomsierehw wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:30 pm
Hi anyone knows how can i upgrade the phase besides volunteering? We have just submitted the form as PV in July. But we are not staying within 1km. Do we need to join the buddhist federation and get the reverend to recommend? TIA
Mee Toh is not listed under SBF, only Maha Bodhi is. Next option is to join grassroots but need to buffer 3years.

manorway
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by manorway » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:20 pm

Why is this school so popular? Anyone can enlighten pls?

celinetoh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by celinetoh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:58 pm

staying within 1 km will helps in the chances of getting selected for PV?

Davischew
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Davischew » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:03 pm

celinetoh wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:58 pm
staying within 1 km will helps in the chances of getting selected for PV?
No

belindateotan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by belindateotan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 am

hi Gurus
any review on the student care Graceland? TIA

marc0001
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by marc0001 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi, any parents having kid going to P1 next year? Any group whatsapp or any other etc to join in?

:sweat: