Fairfield Methodist Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
sushi_kat
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Fairfield Methodist Primary

Post by sushi_kat » Mon May 18, 2015 8:27 am

Hi Yogiboo,

Not sure if this is too late to ans your doubt.

However you may contact the School Bus Operator to find out more.

http://www.fmsp.moe.edu.sg/parents/vend ... s-operator

wm1234
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by wm1234 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:23 pm

I am going to register my child in Fairfield methodist primary and will put her in APS student care.
Just realised there is a long waiting list.

Are there any parents who was in the waiting list could finally get a place in APS?
I am a working mum. If I cannot get a place there, I have to look for an alternative.

marlenegwee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by marlenegwee » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Can somebody tell me what so good about this school?
I had got my son in as I am with 1km but seriously everyday I see Fairfield kid hanging around the hdb block... Some smoking.. Some act like gangster... Cycling along walk way... Shouting... Etc... I stay here for 5yr... This is what I see almost everyday... Now I really can't put on that same set of uniform on my son...

marlenegwee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by marlenegwee » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Now I am waiting for 2c to see if I can withdraw him from that school

luvagape
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by luvagape » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am

Hi wm1234, if I'm not mistaken there is an after school care near St John St Margaret church. Unfortunately APC has limited vacancies.

Hi Marlene, maybe those bad behaving kids come from FMS(S) not FMS(P)? We choose FMS(P) due to the Christian values and affiliation to the secondary school. Still IMO A few "bad eggs" don't matter that much.

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:71

Post by toddles » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:53 pm

marlenegwee wrote:Can somebody tell me what so good about this school?
I had got my son in as I am with 1km but seriously everyday I see Fairfield kid hanging around the hdb block... Some smoking.. Some act like gangster... Cycling along walk way... Shouting... Etc... I stay here for 5yr... This is what I see almost everyday... Now I really can't put on that same set of uniform on my son...
errrrrrr then why register there in the first place? if you've observed bad stuff for 5 years? :skeptical: :skeptical: :skeptical:

nehsarang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by nehsarang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:38 pm

hello! new to the group! My son just started this year,

nehsarang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by nehsarang » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:39 pm

hello! new to the group! My son just started this year,

marlenegwee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by marlenegwee » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:52 am

As I said... For 2B within 1km that is the only school... Not Becos I like that school... How I wish I can post pic here to show you what the did had done... Some even went to the muit story carpark at level 8... Girl siting on the boy kissing like no body seeing... (Happen to park my car there)

Yes... Those I see were mostly from the sec... But wasn't you send your kid there as you want them to continue with their sec?

bellgal
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by bellgal » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:57 am

I just got into APC. Was 6th on the waiting list since beginning of the year. Son is in P3. Only got in this month because the P2 takeup rate not so good and they opened a 2nd ... or 3rd class for P3.