Canberra Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
Arrmanas
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Canberra Primary

Post by Arrmanas » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:04 am

Any parents of P6 students know the highest PSLE Aggregate Score for Canberra Primary School?

harryyan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by harryyan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:24 pm

LawLeePop wrote:Hi guys.

Official Channel for Parents Volunteer or Parents of children enrolling for 2022 Intake.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEplCblsuP-ekv0MAQ

#canberra #canberraPV #canberraprimary

Please feel free to join to share information.

Cheers,
Dear LawLeePop,
Thank you for your info. I joined the link that you provided. There was only 3 subscribers inside the group and no other information. I'd like to register for Parents Volunteer (PV) prior for my kid who will enroll for 2022 Intake. Pls share w me more for PV registration procedure.
Rgds,

hitamimii
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by hitamimii » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:56 pm

Arrmanas wrote:Any parents of P6 students know the highest PSLE Aggregate Score for Canberra Primary School?
272+3 :)

hitamimii
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by hitamimii » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:10 pm

Celinejaw wrote:So which one is the better choice?
Hi! I hope its not too late, but someone related to me went to Chongfu and I went to Canberra! When comparing both our experiences, Chongfu teachers were abit
irresponsible (etc. giving too much homework, not teaching and only handing out worksheets) while my teachers were more understanding, making Canberra a less stressful environment to be in. However, it may differ as different teachers come and go, and I'm just judging from what I heard..
My experience in Canberra was amazing, and I learnt many things and got to experience so much more than other students in other schools! We got to interact with overseas students and even got to perform or watch our very own school musicals! I made several good friends there! Therefore, I think CPS is a very good school:) But you should hear how Chongfu is like first:)

May Peh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by May Peh » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:39 am

Hi everyone, sorry to bring up this thread again. Can i check if everyone can be a Parent Volunteer in Canberra Primary? Will there be a quota for parent volunteer as I heard that some school might need to go through parent interview but yet still not able to be Parent Volunteer? My daughter is born in Year 2017 and will be registering in Year 2023 (For 2024 intake). Any parent who is on the same page as me?

Ivy Be
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Ivy Be » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:51 am

Hi My boy will be going Canberra for Pri 1 next year. Any parent here who child will also be going Canberra on 2020?