Rivervale Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Rivervale Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Rivervale Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby eddiehing » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 pm

I'm stay right beside it, but can't get my son into the school. :cry:

Any parent can show me the lights ? Even volunteer job for the school I'm fine with it ... :D

eddiehing
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby racoon12 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi.... do you wan to try again when your son in P2? Can still submitted the waitlist form first to the school.

racoon12
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby 2girlsmum » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi I am new in Rivervale Pri Networking. My girl will be in P.1 next yr :)

2girlsmum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ddtan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 pm

hi,

Can I know how is Rivervale Primary School in terms of teachers, academic results, environment, ECA etc ?

I am thinking to register my gal to next year P1 and want to know if this is a good school in SK area and to understand why is it so popular in SK ??

Any comments or feedback esp. from parents with kids in this same school ?

ddtan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby e3nity » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I heard from the school that they will b reducing the intake as they are going to undergo some renovation to prepare the school to switch to single session.

This mean that the chances to get into this school will be lesser.. :cry: More Competition Lesser Place.. Limited school in sk.. plenty of P1 students.. How???

e3nity
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby rivervale_st » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 pm

e3nity wrote:I heard from the school that they will b reducing the intake as they are going to undergo some renovation to prepare the school to switch to single session.

This mean that the chances to get into this school will be lesser.. :cry: More Competition Lesser Place.. Limited school in sk.. plenty of P1 students.. How???

oh really where you heard this information from? Indeed Limited school in sk esp in the within 1km range. :cry:

rivervale_st
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby e3nity » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm

rivervale_st wrote:
e3nity wrote:I heard from the school that they will b reducing the intake as they are going to undergo some renovation to prepare the school to switch to single session.

oh really where you heard this information from? Indeed Limited school in sk esp in the within 1km range. :cry:

As a kiasu mom i called the school earlier last week. I was informed by the person in charge for tis yr's registration. Btw are you staying at Rivervale st? i'm staying there too..

e3nity
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby rivervale_st » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 pm

e3nity wrote:
rivervale_st wrote:

As a kiasu mom i called the school earlier last week. I was informed by the person in charge for tis yr's registration. Btw are you staying at Rivervale st? i'm staying there too..

ooo iicic.. no wonder, you know the changes..
yes am staying at rivervale st, the block opp the lrt station
believe all parents wan to let their child to attend good school is normal to be a bit kiasu

rivervale_st
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby e3nity » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Ya lo.. haiz.. headache.. Rivervale Pri converting to a single session aft their renovation.

e3nity
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups