Seng Kang Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Seng Kang Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Seng Kang Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Sengkang Primary School

Postby concern » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 pm

//Moderator's note: Topics merged.

Any comment for this school? I am staying less than 1km away.

concern
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby bichon » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi, my son is in this school and in P2 now. The school has a new principal as of this year.

Would be nice to hear from other parents about this school.

bichon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby beeb » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi, both my kids are in Seng Kang Primary School. My son is in P4 and my girl is in P1 this year (2010). They are both happy learners in school :D

I am generally happy with SKPS though a new principal Mrs Shahul has replaced Mrs Liew since Jan this year. Mrs Liew was a fantastic principal! So sad that she has to leave after 7 wonderful years in SKPS....

Mrs Shahul is fine thus far. Need a little more time to see how things would go from here....

The school is under the MOE upgrading program. They will be having a new indoor sports hall and bigger/better facilities. www.sengkangpri.moe.edu.sg

Anymore SKPS parents around? Let's come together to build a network of support :celebrate:

beeb
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Seng Kang Primary

Postby Bery Fairlady » Thu May 26, 2011 3:00 pm

My 1st son is in P1 this year, so I am rather new to the school. So far, I am quite please with the school except for the transport company appointed by the school. For the safety of my son,I've asked the school for an alternative transport company but was told there's only 1 over all these years? Anyone has any solutions or can recommend other transport company?

Bery Fairlady
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby cucam » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:05 am

I'm considering to register my girl to Sengkang Primary school under phase 2C. Can someone give me advise on this school, on the principal, teachers, facilities, CCAs, etc?
Are your children happy at school?
thanks so much!!

cucam
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby highwaystar » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi cucam, have u register yr girl for SKPS? I am considering SKPS or North Spring as they are the nearest to my house. However, SKPS would be 1st choice as they have in house student care centre which are a great help to working parents.

Any updates?

highwaystar
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby highwaystar » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Btw, just received a PM from chickenlittle stating that SKPS student care is full and need to put on waiting list. (Pls call the school to check to be sure)

highwaystar
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby chickenlittle » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Basically all in house student care are full at present moment, but do put your child's name in their waiting list as I know lots of parents actually register their child even b4 they register for P1

chickenlittle
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby highwaystar » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Bery Fairlady wrote:My 1st son is in P1 this year, so I am rather new to the school. So far, I am quite please with the school except for the transport company appointed by the school. For the safety of my son,I've asked the school for an alternative transport company but was told there's only 1 over all these years? Anyone has any solutions or can recommend other transport company?

:? What is wrong with their transport company? Dangerous ah? :yikes:

highwaystar
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups