Tampines Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Tampines Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Tampines Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Sat May 08, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby redjazzy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi there

My boys will be attending Tampines Primary in 2010 Primary 1

any mums with kids in Tampines Pri to share the culture and feedback on the school :)

redjazzy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby 0406 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 pm

redjazzy wrote:Hi there

any mums with kids in Tampines Pri to share the culture and feedback on the school :)

hi,

have a few qus..
Can i check with you how do you feel about the sch so far?
Are the school single session now and at the new building?

Thanks

YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby nonKiasu » Sat May 08, 2010 3:09 pm

redjazzy wrote:Hi there

Hi, redjazzy. I just went to the open house today. Like their facilities. Can you share how's their culture, teachers, principal, etc. Thanks.

nonKiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby nonKiasu » Sat May 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi, 0406. Yes, the school is in single session from 8am to 1.30pm. On Tuesday, it's 8am to 4pm. Depending on what CCA your child takes, he may have longer day on Thursday or Fri. Hardly need to go back to school on Sat. I really like their timing.

The new building is great. Just toured the school today.

nonKiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby redjazzy » Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi there
so far I am very happy with the school and my son loved going to school. I guess it's because there are many other activities going on besides academic work.
Principal is nice n strict, n I guess she guess she has put in a lot of new initiatives to the school n the teachers are really busy haha

so far ds teachers are very good. He lives his form teacher but sometimes I find her too soft spoken. But I see there are some v good teachers around (most schools shd be the same)

I was very impress when I went to do a short presentation to his class during the monthly parents connect session that they were all very lively n the way they greet good morning is no longer the long draggy hoops mooorning teeachers .. But in a very lively tone. I thought it was just the class but it's the whole school

they do reflection in their diary weekly on what they learn n what they wMt to change n improve

it's single session n cos Tuesday is a long day till 4pm , the first term was a struggle for me n ESP if u have enrichment classes for your kids

redjazzy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby redjazzy » Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 pm

We were told during orientation that the new vp was from nanyang pri I like her too

redjazzy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby AZ020970 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 am

Hi Redjazzy,

Is Tampines Pri got balloting? Are you staying near to this school?

I planning to register my daughter to this school for 2012 pri 1.

Heard a lot of good comment on this school, and it improving, afraid more parent planning to put the children there, and balloting will be conduct.

AZ020970
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mambobb » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 pm

AZ020970 wrote:Hi Redjazzy,

Is Tampines Pri got balloting? Are you staying near to this school?

I planning to register my daughter to this school for 2012 pri 1.

Heard a lot of good comment on this school, and it improving, afraid more parent planning to put the children there, and balloting will be conduct.

Hihi, did you call up the school and when can u start to do PV if needed? I saw the 2010 intake 0 parents registered for PV.

I have just sent email to ask on the PV but no reply yet.

mambobb
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Tampines Primary

Postby redjazzy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:48 pm

tps00psg@gmail.com

U might like to email them at the above address

redjazzy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups