Qihua Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Qihua Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Qihua Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby daisyt » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 am

There was this programe on ch 8 last night at 10:30 pm featured the Chinese teacher of Qihua primary. I find this teacher very motivating, fun and passionate on teaching. Salute to her and I am happy we have many fine teachers in Singapore, to nuture our young kids. :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Tulip » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

daisyt wrote:There was this programe on ch 8 last night at 10:30 pm featured the Chinese teacher of Qihua primary. I find this teacher very motivating, fun and passionate on teaching. Salute to her and I am happy we have many fine teachers in Singapore, to nuture our young kids. :D

Yes, I caught the last 10 mins of it. I'm very touched by the teacher's dedication and passion on teaching, especially on how she opened up to the students and finally getting them to accept her (she hand-write letters to all her students everyday for a few months, until they finally responded to her letters). No easy feat, considering her class of students are in EM3 and some coming from broken families (sorry, no discrimination to them here). But, sad to say, I believe there are not many such dedicated teachers around though.

Tulip
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby daisyt » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:13 pm

I hope Qihua's students and parents are proud of their school. There are many top schools' teachers very acadamic oriented and sometimes can hurt the little hearts of our kids.

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby fussyMummy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:28 pm

My gal is attending P3 this year at Qi Hua.. My boy will be P1 next year... :pray:

fussyMummy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re:

Postby yingxuan0806 » Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm

daisyt wrote:I hope Qihua's students and parents are proud of their school. There are many top schools' teachers very acadamic oriented and sometimes can hurt the little hearts of our kids.

she is Mdm Chong LC =)

yingxuan0806
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Qihua Primary

Postby VT » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Hello All,
So far my daughter's experience is not bad.. She is in P2 now..
When she first joined P1 beg of 2010, she joined a chinese program called ' 千句文" where they learn chinese computer class.. Being a 'jiak kangtang' girl like her, managed to get into Higher chinese because of this and I find that her chinese Language has improved a lot.. They also select those good in EL ( i think 2 in a class) to take up extra lesson in EL under Little Red Dot, APEX now. She likes her school very much.. hope she can be happy in school.. enjoy herself while learning... cheers..

VT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby yingxuan0806 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

VT wrote:Hello All,
So far my daughter's experience is not bad.. She is in P2 now..
When she first joined P1 beg of 2010, she joined a chinese program called ' 千句文" where they learn chinese computer class.. Being a 'jiak kangtang' girl like her, managed to get into Higher chinese because of this and I find that her chinese Language has improved a lot.. They also select those good in EL ( i think 2 in a class) to take up extra lesson in EL under Little Red Dot, APEX now. She likes her school very much.. hope she can be happy in school.. enjoy herself while learning... cheers..

hi there! im a p6 student in qihua this year :) the chinese program is good! helped alot ppl to improve their chinese. from p4 to p6 all students will get newspaper each week.(once a week) and there is also little red dot inside. little red dot is great, can learn a lot of things! our teachers also use little red dot in class for teaching xD the newspaper is cheap! i think its about $6(forgotten) per year.

yingxuan0806
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mummyscopio » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:25 pm

any parents around?

mummyscopio
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby VT » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Quite quiet here.. anyway, My daugther is no longer in Qihua... moved to other schoo...

VT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups