Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Peiying Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Re: Peiying Primary

Postby Felicia09 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 pm

HI FairyP,

Since i choose to be a Sahm then hv to take the full charge of their meal.
all mummies also hope their kids can eat healthily but we just hv to do within our limits. Last time when i'm working, occassionally still hv to 'tapau' outside food, no choice. I try 'tingkat' before, but the food taste bad and i believe for MSG also and not healthy as the food was prepared much much earlier.

My girl was on fever. This is the 3rd day, up and down. Really hope she can recover soon else she might missed her 1st day of P1. *so sad*

Felicia09
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby FairyPenguin » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:40 am

Hi Felicia,

What did the doc say about your girl's fever? Due to viral infection? If GP not helpful, do consider bringing her to KK. My girl always have a problem with cough...whenever the cough bug bites, she'll cough badly & end up with a 'hissing' sound when she breathes...a bit like asthma & quite scary. It'll also trigger high fever & the temperature will fluctuate & doesn't go down. I'll bring her to KK each time & the docs' will give medicine to open up her airway, treat the fever etc.

You must be very worried...oh yes, did you try giving her 'ling yang' water too? Do take care & hope your girl recovers fast. :pray:

Oh yes, I'll be at home in the next few days so if I'm slow to reply KSP posts, it's because my home laptop always gives me problem logging into KSP mails :slapshead:

Finally, here's wishing you & your family & all KSPs & families, a Happy & Healthy 2013 :rahrah:

FairyPenguin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby FairyPenguin » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi Felicia,

Did your girl enjoy the 1st 3 days at PY? Were you there during recess & busy snapping away using your hp? :evil:

My girl loves going to PY & Pro-Teach (student care). Apparently, she made a few new friends at both these places & is very happy & excited. :dancing:

Hi Jeannray,

Your boy is also in Integrity, right? So far so good for him? :wink:

FairyPenguin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Felicia09 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Hi FairyP,
i hv been super busy for the past few days. My girl go to school on 2nd day as 1st day of schooling she complain of calf pain can walk. So hv send her to poly then was refer to kkh. But doctor said is viral infection that affected to her calf area n gave her 3 days MC. but was told as long as no fever encourage her to go school even hv to carry her so she is able to feel the joy of first few days of schooling. But lucky she was ok by that evening. But due to medicine effect, she feel drowsy on ger 1st day to school. But today she is much better n finally able to make new friends. Yesterday she totally dont know who is sitting next to her. And today she is back to her normal self n blah, blah, blah on her school matter.
ya of course i m one of the parents whom wont missed out in taking pics. Today i even go to her classroom during recess to see coz during the orientation time her classroom is on level 1 but it was changed to ground floor now.
i believe our kids r adjusting well in this new environment. This is a good start!

Felicia09
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby qq_guy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Hi All

I will not be joining this thread anymore. Why?

I have a good news to share. My gal has been posted to Jiemin Primary School. As the admin mgr call me up saying there is 1withdrawal due to the parents are moving. So is indeed a good news to me,as my house is about 5mins walk from Jiemin. Infact my gal has been with Peiying for 2days untill the admin mgr call me up.

I have to re buy the uniforms and some textbook and stationery under Jiemin.
Anyway I wanted to sell some of the items to the parents whose are interested. I will sell at a LOWER PRICE.As my gal been with Peiying for only 2days. So the uniforms like skirt,PE short and shirt and the stationery is new.

I have the following item to sell :
1)Subject file (Pastoral Care)(White,Red,Blue,Grey,Green)(50cts ea)
2)Jotter Book (Line/Plain)(Igot 3) (30cts ea)
3)PYPS A5 3 Line Exercise Book (I got 3book) (30cts ea)
4)PYPS A5 Medium Square Exercise Book (30cts)
5)PYPS My Portfolio:Yellow Ring File ($2)
6)A4 11 HoleSheet Protector 10's (50cts)
7)PYPS A5 Medium Square Exercise Book (For chinese)(Igot2)(30cts ea)
8)A3 Art Bag ($3)
9)B4 two Button File (50cts)
10)Lyra Posted color in Tube 12Assorted Color+ 3 ($6)
11)PE Shirt (Blue)(Size 28/30)(I got 2set)($3 ea)
12)PE Short(Size 28/30) (I got 2set) ($3 ea)
13)Girls Shirts (Size 24)(I got 3set)($3ea)
14)Girls Skirts (Size 21) (I got 3set)($4ea)

The items above are base on the Peying Primary Book List/Price List (Uniform)

I can be contacted at 9759 9874.

Thanks

qq_guy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby FairyPenguin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:35 am

Hi Felicia,

Glad to hear that your girl is ok now & happy in school. From the briefing on 3 Jan 13, I'm reassured that PY has good programmes & takes care of their students. Our little ones should be fine & they would enjoy schooling. :dancing:

Hi qq_guy,

Really wonderful to hear that your child has been accepted by Jiemin. :rahrah: It's indeed a big load off your mind. The only wasteful part is the stationery & uniform which you have purchased. I'll go home & check today to see if I need any of the things you have posted (if they are still available). Actually, you can consider keeping the A3 art bag for your girl's use cos' she can use it to carry her art items to Jiemin.

Though your child is no longer with PY, do stay in touch still :wink:

FairyPenguin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby FairyPenguin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 am

Hi qq_guy,

I've sms-ed you the items. If they are available, please let me know how to pay & collect the things. By the way, if you stay near Jiemin, my girl goes for CMA class every Sun morning. Perhaps, we can make arrangement. You have my no. so sms/call me :evil:

FairyPenguin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby qq_guy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 pm

FairyPenguin wrote:Hi qq_guy,

I've sms-ed you the items. If they are available, please let me know how to pay & collect the things. By the way, if you stay near Jiemin, my girl goes for CMA class every Sun morning. Perhaps, we can make arrangement. You have my no. so sms/call me :evil:

Hi Fairy

Ya see you on sun.

qq_guy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby qq_guy » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm

qq_guy wrote:Hi All

I will not be joining this thread anymore. Why?

I have a good news to share. My gal has been posted to Jiemin Primary School. As the admin mgr call me up saying there is 1withdrawal due to the parents are moving. So is indeed a good news to me,as my house is about 5mins walk from Jiemin. Infact my gal has been with Peiying for 2days untill the admin mgr call me up.

I have to re buy the uniforms and some textbook and stationery under Jiemin.
Anyway I wanted to sell some of the items to the parents whose are interested. I will sell at a LOWER PRICE.As my gal been with Peiying for only 2days. So the uniforms like skirt,PE short and shirt and the stationery is new.

I have the following item to sell :
1)Subject file (Pastoral Care)(White,Red,Blue,Grey,Green)(50cts ea)(Red and blue -sold)
2)Jotter Book (Line/Plain)(Igot 3) (30cts ea) (Sold)
3)PYPS A5 3 Line Exercise Book (I got 3book) (30cts ea) (Sold)
4)PYPS A5 Medium Square Exercise Book (30cts) (sold)
5)PYPS My Portfolio:Yellow Ring File ($2)
6)A4 11 HoleSheet Protector 10's (50cts)
7)PYPS A5 Medium Square Exercise Book (For chinese)(Igot2)(30cts ea)(Sold)
8)A3 Art Bag ($3) (sold)
9)B4 two Button File (50cts)
10)Lyra Posted color in Tube 12Assorted Color+ 3 ($6)(sold)
11)PE Shirt (Blue)(Size 28/30)(I got 2set)($3 ea)
12)PE Short(Size 28/30) (I got 2set) ($3 ea) (sold 1pc)
13)Girls Shirts (Size 24)(I got 3set)($3ea)
14)Girls Skirts (Size 21) (I got 3set)($4ea)

The items above are base on the Peying Primary Book List/Price List (Uniform)

I can be contacted at 9759 9874.

Thanks

Hi Fairy,

Thank you very much to drop by to my unit to buy some items,if you need any others, do contact me again.

Hi all

I have update some of the item as sold

qq_guy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Suzann » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:29 am

Hello parent, my girl is going to pyps in 2014. Looking fwd to see this thread active again! 2014 PY going to have new principle as current principle is going to a brand new school at sembawang. Hope the new principle is as good or better :)

Suzann
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres