Xishan Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Xishan Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 pm

This is the Parents' Support Group for Xishan Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Xishan Primary

Postby celinn » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:00 pm

xishan and north view, which is good? anyone knows xishan's school hours?

celinn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Adrianchua » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi any parents whose child is still studying inside, care to share whether is this school good? Personally, I like Chongfu Primary and this as both are very near to my homes.
Thank You very much!!

Adrianchua
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby successful » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

hi i have 2 girls in xishan primary also. i also need find out whether this school is good as i think it is not a famous or reputable school. Are the teachers good? the academic results? how are the conduct of the students? how is the crowd there?

successful
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ShinTutor » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 pm

I know of a teacher in there who is currently teaching EMS. From what I know this school can be quite a competitive school depending on the classes they are allocated to. I am sure their best class will give the north zone better classes a run for their money :)

ShinTutor
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby phtthp » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 am

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby phtthp » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:12 am

ShinTutor wrote:From what I know this school can be quite a competitive school depending on the classes they are allocated to.

i am sure their best class will give the north zone better classes a run for their money :)

There are a number of china students, studying in xishan primary.
Their Chinese very powerful.

When enter p1 -
Most of them had already mastered many "Cheng Yu".
Thus, their chinese composition / essays written in school, are often very good!

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby purplerits07 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:49 pm

My kid got admission in Primary 1 this year. However I stay in East and will need to travel daily from Tanjong rhu east to Xishan. Presently looking for Transport services from East to this school, Any body who is also coming from East please update so i can join you people for the same. My number is 81394719. Name Ritesh Kothari

purplerits07
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby archvin » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi Parents,

My daughter is going primary one in Xishan on 2016. I would like to know if any transport services available to xishan school . I have checked with school and currently they don't have it seems. Please let me know if any body knows about it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Vinoth Kumar.M

archvin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Oh My Gosh » Wed May 25, 2016 10:55 am

P1 registration coming... parents with kids in Xishan, can you provide a overview of how you feel about your kids there? Any regrets or re considerations if given another chance?

Oh My Gosh
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups