Yishun Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.

Yishun Primary

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Yishun Primary

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby jkids » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi

Any parent whose child is studying at Yishun Pri, could you pls share:

1.student's conduct, academic performance, CCA and teacher?
2. the racial ratio in each school(by each class)?

Thanks!

jkids
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby jkids » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:01 am

Hmn...months have passed and there is still no post from any parents here. No Kiasu parents from yishun pri school? Or maybe people are more keen to know abt chongfu?

jkids
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby zoan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

jkids wrote:Hmn...months have passed and there is still no post from any parents here. No Kiasu parents from yishun pri school? Or maybe people are more keen to know abt chongfu?

Yishun parents are vy special they don post any message or comments i also have same problems

zoan
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yishunmommy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

can anyone share their experience with this sch?

yishunmommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

school bus service

Postby ngct » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

hi there, new to here, have a son in yps, been searching for a school bus for him, currently taking school bus from school vendor

nothing against the vendor but take a while for him to reach home, anyone know any school bus services?

to mod, if this is not the correct place to post this please help me move it, thanks

ngct
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jkids » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 am

hi ngct

since you have a child in yps...would you be happy to share with us here, the student's conduct, academic performance, CCA and teacher?

we seem to lack sharings from parents with kids with yps.

jkids
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby ngct » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 pm

jkids wrote:hi ngct

since you have a child in yps...would you be happy to share with us here, the student's conduct, academic performance, CCA and teacher?

we seem to lack sharings from parents with kids with yps.

yup, no yps parents here leh, my kid is in p2, playful and likes jumping around and cannot be still, not even for 30 sec, he is quite alright with his study ...

the reason why he is in yps is because i like their school uniform :lol:

ngct
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jkids » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 am

wow thanks ...can share more about their teachers and classmates there?

i don't like their sch uniform but i like the fact that the student care centre is inside the sch.

jkids
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby yishunmommy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:12 pm

i like their school uniform too :)

ahmad ibrahim, which is located next door, has a student care centre within the school too. i was initially planning to settle for YPS but after attending an MOE seminar at AIP last weekend, i find myself becoming drawn to AIP. from AIP's website and the performance their students put up at the seminar, looked like the school is quite strong in music and dance. YPS' website is, sad to say, quite pathetic with so little information on the school's curriculum, CCA etc. and they didn't participate in the MOE seminar, which showcased works by Chongfu, Jiemin, Peiying, AIP, northland and xishan. so strange.

yishunmommy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups