West Spring Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
sfkwek
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: West Spring Primary

Post by sfkwek » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi all,

For 2015 P1 children, had received email from school regarding first day of school.

For 2015 P2 children, parents can login to find the letter created by Mr Clifford Lim. From the announcement box on the left hand side, click 'View all', scroll down & you will see 'First Day of School 2015 (P2).pdf'. Details is inside.

If all else fails, pls call the school to clarify. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mummy of both P1 & P2 kids.

ptsy27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ptsy27 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:11 am

Hi.
I didn't received any emails from school nor can i log into mc online. I get info from here instead.

tenko
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by tenko » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:26 am

ptsy27 wrote:Hi.
I didn't received any emails from school nor can i log into mc online. I get info from here instead.
Hi ptsy27,
please telephone the school and they will be happy to help you with this. They may need to reset your details again.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

West Spring Primary School
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by West Spring Primary School » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Dear Parents of West Spring Primary,

It's really great seeing a community of supportive parents attending to one another's queries and helping one another out in our West Spring family.
G O O D J O B ! :rahrah: :imcool:

This will allow the school to focus on attending to the more pertinent queries from parents on the McOnline portal. :dancing:

Together, we shall make WPS the choice school for parents and children in Bukit Panjang!
:rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

LFC4ever
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by LFC4ever » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Dear WSP,
Just wondering if there are any new teachers joining the school ? Will the P2 teachers teaching the P1 class as well ?

tenko
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by tenko » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:52 pm

LFC4ever wrote:Dear WSP,
Just wondering if there are any new teachers joining the school ? Will the P2 teachers teaching the P1 class as well ?
Hi LFC4ever,

There will be new teachers joining the school. The names and responsibilities of the new teachers will probably be given out to parents on the first day of school.

Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

LFC4ever
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by LFC4ever » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:43 pm

tenko wrote:
LFC4ever wrote:Dear WSP,
Hi LFC4ever,

There will be new teachers joining the school. The names and responsibilities of the new teachers will probably be given out to parents on the first day of school.

Hope you are enjoying the holidays.
Hi Tenko
Thanks for your information. Yes I am enjoying the holidays but also looking forward to the activity and events that the school have planned for next year.

tenko
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by tenko » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Great News.
I heard from LTA that two new bus stops are being constructed. The stops will be located by 547C and 548B. They will only be a short walk to the school from either bus stop. The services that will call at the stops are the following: 922, 972 and 971E. This is great news along with the news of the covered walkway from Jelapang LRT station to the School entrance.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

sgjlee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by sgjlee » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:10 pm

tenko wrote:Great News.
I heard from LTA that two new bus stops are being constructed. The stops will be located by 547C and 548B. They will only be a short walk to the school from either bus stop. The services that will call at the stops are the following: 922, 972 and 971E. This is great news along with the news of the covered walkway from Jelapang LRT station to the School entrance.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

:rahrah: This is great!

West Spring Primary School
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by West Spring Primary School » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:58 am

A special message from Principal, Mrs Lim.

Dear Parents & Guardians,

It has very quickly come to the end of one year together in the West Spring family.

Thank you once again for your continuous support in many of our school events & programmes. You’ve been really such wonderful parents to have with us in our West Spring family.

We look forward to seeing you regularly in our school – our Second Home, next year!

Mrs Jacinta Lim
Principal