West Spring Primary

There's nothing quite like being able to discuss issues and network with other parents with children in the same school as yours. Individual Schools' Official Parent Support Groups are welcome to come in and help out the incoming groups of parents.
ptsy27
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: West Spring Primary

Post by ptsy27 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 pm

My twins were on mc these 2 days so i wasn't able to get any infor from them. Thanks for replying! Appreciated.

:thankyou:
tenko wrote:
ptsy27 wrote:Hi, can i check is the teacher's day celebration is Tomorrow? Is it full day or half day?
Hi ptsy27,
I am a fellow parent of WSP. I hope you don't mind me trying to help. The celebration and school day will finish at the normal time of 130pm. Parents who have registered for the event will only be allowed to enter the school to attend the event. Friday 4 september is a holiday.

Please do call the school or ask the school any questions on the mconline forum if you would like to have a direct reply from the school.

dearzen
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by dearzen » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:30 pm

tenko wrote:
dearzen wrote:Hi, I understand the Teachers' Day event is 1pm to 1.30pm.

May I know roughly what is the itinerary during the 30mins?

Thanks.
Hi Dearzen,
Parents who have registered will be able to attend the celebration in their child's class. There would probably a performance by the students in the class as well as other exciting things. The event is to celebrate and to give thanks for the hard work that the teachers do every day.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Hi Tenko,

Thanks.

West Spring Primary School
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by West Spring Primary School » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Dear Parents and Guardians,

:thankyou: to our wonderful parent support group (parents & grandparents) for hosting our teachers to an appreciative Teachers' Day lunch. It was really so thoughtful of you to do so.

:thankyou: also to our many other parents for making time to join us in our Teachers' Day celebrations in school. :grphug:

Gallery Updates!

Showing love to our teachers! Let’s take a peek at today’s Teachers’ Day cum All Children Exercise Simultaneously (ACES) Day at West Spring Primary! https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/westsprin ... 8135296995

We look forward to our continued strong partnership with each of you (as well as to parents of P1 2016) to bring out the best in your child.

Have a wonderful September holidays with your children bonding together in family activities! :hugs:

ben2112
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ben2112 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:55 pm

thanks for answering,but I still can't find the oncoming exam date on Mc online.....it show nothing

tenko
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by tenko » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:48 pm

ben2112 wrote:thanks for answering,but I still can't find the oncoming exam date on Mc online.....it show nothing
Hi ben2112,
sorry that you are still unable to view the information on mconline. I would suggest that you telephone the school for further assistance.

Have a good week. :smile:

sfkwek
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sfkwek » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi Ben2112,
Please refer to the letters to Parents 24_Feb_2015. Annex E3. Details are there.
The tests are on T4 week 7.
28-Oct - English
29-Oct - Maths
30-Oct - Mother Tongue

BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by West Spring Primary School » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Dear Parents / Guardians,

Gallery Updates!

Learning sure is effective @ West Spring Primary! Let’s see what’s new this week!

Wonderful moments of 'Purposeful Learning Activities for the Young #17 @ West Spring Primary School'; https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/westsprin ... 744734272/

Enjoy your weekend!  :rahrah: :dancing: :imcool:

BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by West Spring Primary School » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Dear West Springers, Parents and Guardians,

The Principal & staff of West Spring Primary wish all our Muslim staff, students, parents and guardians a
'Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha'!

BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by West Spring Primary School » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Gallery Updates!

Haze? :roll: Nothing can stop West Springer’s school spirit!
Let’s check out what’s happening this week!

Please click https://www.flickr.com/photos/westsprin ... 9071608371 for the Purposeful Learning Activities for the Young #18 @ West Spring Primary School.

Have a great weekend and take care during haze period. :smile:

BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by West Spring Primary School » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Gallery Updates!

Character does matter at West Spring Primary School. Let's see our West Springers in action this week, 'Purposeful Learning Activities for the Young #19 @ West Spring Primary School'.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/westsprin ... 9335188882

Good weekend to everyone! :rahrah: :dancing: :rahrah: