Catholic High School

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.
iFirefly
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:100

Re: Catholic High School

Post by iFirefly » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:35 pm

glayer wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:44 am
and.. dont know is this the correct forum to ask for your experience and advice. My P1 CHS boy just started last week, he was fine. but last night he started to tell me he does not want to go Primary school and this morning he completely snapped when I dropped him off - cried and rushing out from classroom, a teacher had to pull him back and let me go.

highly appreciate if there are some tips or best practice that could help more sensitive kids to settle in... thanks!!!!
This is CHS Sec forum. You can post your concern at CHS Primary forum, as follows :

https://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/foru ... php?t=4382

Goldeneye
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Catholic High School - Secondary

Post by Goldeneye » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:54 am

Hi 👋 Gentleman/or parents,

No intention of sending any negativity of CHS but did anyone experience some teachers in school that are educator, can talk but cannot teach or can teach but cannot deliver. 😆 just want to prepare myself mentally as a parent.

Adel_gal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Catholic High School

Post by Adel_gal » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:23 am

Hi all,
My DS is p6 this year and thinking of DSA into CHS, using either Leadership or Math/Science domains. Would appreciate some advice:
1) Assuming that the child is equally strong on leadership and math/science, which domain would it be better to apply under?
2) How was the selection process for these domains?
3) Any idea what's the confirmed offers (CO) for these domains?

Thanks!