Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.

Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby doublesmile10 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Any feedback from this school? :)

doublesmile10
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby doublesmile10 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 am

doublesmile10 wrote:Any feedback from this school? :)

doublesmile10
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby triplediao » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi all,

my friends would like to know what CPA stands for. She's in Sec 1 this year.

triplediao
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:59 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby Puppy 321 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:01 pm

doublesmile10 wrote:Any feedback from this school? :)


Hi doublesmile10, may I know what is the arrival and dismissal time please? Thanks.

Puppy 321
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:20 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby piggybank » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Swiss Cottage is in my son's list of target school

piggybank
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm
Total Likes: 4



Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby Jennifer » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Hope to hear more feedback abt this sch.

Many thanks in advance.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 23241
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Total Likes: 106


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby jojobunny » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Had put Swiss Cottage as 1st choice for my gal who scores 234..the cutoff was 237...

Now wishing hard that she can get in.. What are the chances to appeal?

jojobunny
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby fstyle28 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:51 am

jojobunny wrote:Had put Swiss Cottage as 1st choice for my gal who scores 234..the cutoff was 237...

Now wishing hard that she can get in.. What are the chances to appeal?


Hope your child is successful. All the best.

fstyle28
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:16 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby jojobunny » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:54 pm

fstyle28 wrote:
jojobunny wrote:Had put Swiss Cottage as 1st choice for my gal who scores 234..the cutoff was 237...

Now wishing hard that she can get in.. What are the chances to appeal?


Hope your child is successful. All the best.



Thanks :)

jojobunny
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: Swiss Cottage Secondary School

Postby jojobunny » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:57 pm

jojobunny wrote:
fstyle28 wrote:
jojobunny wrote:Had put Swiss Cottage as 1st choice for my gal who scores 234..the cutoff was 237...

Now wishing hard that she can get in.. What are the chances to appeal?


Hope your child is successful. All the best.



Thanks :)


Cut off is 239, thus my DD did not get in and rather disappointed. Should I appeal?

jojobunny
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 am
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups