Yuan Ching Secondary School

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.

Yuan Ching Secondary School

Postby tankee » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Yuan Ching Secondary School.

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

tankee
Site Admin

Re: Yuan Ching Secondary School

Postby hypermum » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:57 am

Hi,

I see no posting so far. Does this means that Yuan Ching has got no kiasu parrents?????Hahaha.

My gal is in Yuan Ching for a year now. Not very happy there. Dont really like the school teachers. Any feedback???

hypermum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Triple Js » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:15 pm

hi hi...
this is my personal view of the sch.

my girl was also being posted to Yuan Ching sec this year.
heard from her former tutor that this sch is gradually progressing in their academy... we were there during the registration and CCA open house day. found the students are rather well-mannered. the students speak confidentally (and a sense of proud belonging of the sch) when being asked and quite initiative too.. we were being guided around with clear explanations on the sch activities and surroundings and this leaves us quite a good impression of the sch.
on the other hand, we went to the other sch which we had wanted to appeal (based on a higher COP), and found that we don't really have a good impression on the environment and students behaviour.
when we were informed that my girl was accepted in the appealed sch, we decided to give up and choose to stay put in Yuan Ching.
hope this is the type of environment which my girl can excel in the next 4yrs. :xedfingers:

Triple Js
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby little patrick » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Dear Parent

I would like to have your view and feedback (positive and negative) on this school. Tks

little patrick
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Pony2129 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:44 pm

My boy is going to sec 3 next yr. He was a trouble maker in sec 1 as he was depressed over his PSLE results in 2012. However, he had a dramatic change this yr. His results soared n has done rather well. I give credit to the many teachers who believed n disciplined him. They contacted me whenever they find he has a problem n sincerely seek to help him. :thankyou:

Pony2129
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby little patrick » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:02 am

Hi , Thanks for sharing.

little patrick
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby pclum » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 am

My girl is sec 5 this year, I find that the teachers is good, very helpful and responsible.

pclum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups