Greendale Secondary School

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.

Greendale Secondary School

Postby tankee » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 pm

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Greendale Secondary School.

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

tankee
Site Admin

Re: Greendale Secondary School

Postby secparent » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:12 am

Wonder is Greendale a good choice for my son? anyone can comment?

secparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Gems » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:17 am

I only know that the school is 6 years old, a relatively new school. Would also like to hear more from others about this school.

Gems
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby hashroop » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 pm

My son got Greendale for his 2011 PSLE. It was my 6th choice as I had to just fill up the rest of the choices. Pls pls can someone pls tell me how is this school.

positive or negative feedbacks pls.

Thx HashRoop

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hashroop » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:45 am

Can some kind soul pls tell me more of Greendale. What I read from a forum on Greendale really scare the daylights out of me

hashroop
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Surf123 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Hi, I know my this post is too late :) maybe I can share for future parents sending their kids to this school?

My friend's child is in this school. What is considered good? I guess all of u have different expectations.

My friend share that the school's principal is strict. They have low tolerance for misbehaviour and tardiness. The parent support group share with her that the principal has the students' interest. My friend shared that cos its a new school, they (principal and teachers) want to put in effort to do well . So far, she is quite happy with her choice.

Surf123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Gems » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm

I second what surf 123 says. Greendale has strict discipline and since Secondary 1, the children have been taught good study habits and other survival skills. School staff is approachable. Go have a chat with the principal or vice principal.

Gems
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups