Zhenghua Secondary School

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.

Zhenghua Secondary School

Postby tankee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:17 am

This is the Parents' Networking Group for Zhenghua Secondary School.

Once you have gotten your child in this school, come introduce yourself to other parents in this school and network with each other. Share tips, on-going news and alerts and discuss issues pertaining to the school.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 am

wah, the Zhenghua and Zhonghua thread side by side almost look like duplicate
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Choosing a CCA

Postby Stressout » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:20 pm

My son is now with ZhengHua, Sec 1. He has to choose a CCA and cannot decide on one since all the sports he tried shortlisted him.

I do not wish for him to join one which takes up too much of his time and neglect his studies. He even showed interest in NCC.

Is it too much to join a sports and NCC??

Stressout
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Zhenghua Sec - Parents Support Group

Postby Stressout » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Hearsay that the Parents Support Group in Zhenghua is very strong and active.

I would like to know their contributions and meeting schedule as I have this sweeping thought of joining the group.

Stressout
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 am

and what is the purpose of cluttering the forum with another identical thread while one has been ongoing with many discussions there ??
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Stressout » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

verykiasu2010 wrote:and what is the purpose of cluttering the forum with another identical thread while one has been ongoing with many discussions there ??

I am sad to see the unkind remark by you as an "old bird" of a 1year2months exposure in this forum compared to a 2 day old newbie like me.

I was merely feeling my way around and do not know how to post what I wanted under Zhenghua's heading..only to realise that it has been posted elsewhere after I submitted it.

You were once a newbie and all you could do is assist in leading me to the thread which is existing and I will be thankful instead of giving me that uncalled remark.

Stressout
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 am

Stressout wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:and what is the purpose of cluttering the forum with another identical thread while one has been ongoing with many discussions there ??

I am sad to see the unkind remark by you as an "old bird" of a 1year2months exposure in this forum compared to a 2 day old newbie like me.

I was merely feeling my way around and do not know how to post what I wanted under Zhenghua's heading..only to realise that it has been posted elsewhere after I submitted it.

You were once a newbie and all you could do is assist in leading me to the thread which is existing and I will be thankful instead of giving me that uncalled remark.

sorry to be rude

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... hp?t=17773
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Stressout » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks for the link. I realised I have been there but couldn't find it later on.

I also do not know how to reply post..only see the "quote" button and used it to reply you. Then I erased all the earlier remarks automatically added so that it doesn't look messy.

Is this the right way to reply to posts? Any simpler method?

Stressout
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Stressout wrote:Thanks for the link. I realised I have been there but couldn't find it later on.

I also do not know how to reply post..only see the "quote" button and used it to reply you. Then I erased all the earlier remarks automatically added so that it doesn't look messy.

Is this the right way to reply to posts? Any simpler method?

it depends on personal preference

some like to reply with quotation on what was previously said and it is a clear reference to that

some prefer to make general remark, seemingly referring to the previous post but there is no way to link or conclude that it is the case unless the details are referred specifically

to reply with quote, click on the "quote" button on the message you want to refer to, top right corner of that message

otherwise, click "post reply" button on the bottom left of the last message of the page
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 pm

you can preview your message before you submit it

you can only edit your own posted message
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups