NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.
Post Reply
Miracle Child
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Mar 29,
Total Likes:1

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by Miracle Child » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 am

Hi, is EESIS credited into Edusave account or will we receive a cheque? Thanks in advance.

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:7

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by dagong99 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:09 am

Miracle Child wrote:Hi, is EESIS credited into Edusave account or will we receive a cheque? Thanks in advance.
Directly offset from school fees, so $300 + $20 - $200, net you pay $120 per month through your GIRO account.

Miracle Child
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Mar 29,
Total Likes:1

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by Miracle Child » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 am

dagong99 wrote:
Miracle Child wrote:Hi, is EESIS credited into Edusave account or will we receive a cheque? Thanks in advance.
Directly offset from school fees, so $300 + $20 - $200, net you pay $120 per month through your GIRO account.
Ahhh I see...thanks, Dagong99.

Tonight is campfire night. DS has been enjoying the orientation so far. Hope the same for the rest. Cheers!

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:7

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by dagong99 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:14 am

iRabbit wrote:
LoveIsEverything wrote:NUS HIGH MASS DANCE 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNczLxh ... e=youtu.be

All our kids are learning this in the orientation. To dance at about end of the orientation. Hope you all enjoy. :imcool: :rahrah:
Whizz kids dancing? :rahrah:
Yup and I heard they will have mass dance for 3 days.

Tonite, they will have the Orientation Finale till 8 pm. :wink:

P.S. Parents, come and join in the CCA Fair this coming Friday :rahrah:

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:7

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by dagong99 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:16 am

Miracle Child wrote:
dagong99 wrote:
Miracle Child wrote:Hi, is EESIS credited into Edusave account or will we receive a cheque? Thanks in advance.
Directly offset from school fees, so $300 + $20 - $200, net you pay $120 per month through your GIRO account.
Ahhh I see...thanks, Dagong99.

Tonight is campfire night. DS has been enjoying the orientation so far. Hope the same for the rest. Cheers!
Which House is he ? Today, they will wear their House T-Shirt, so I guess will have some activities for inter-House events.


Miracle Child
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Mar 29,
Total Likes:1

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by Miracle Child » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:42 am

He is in Nobel. Great start to a brand new chapter/journey.

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:7

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by dagong99 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 am

Miracle Child wrote:
He is in Nobel. Great start to a brand new chapter/journey.
Mine are in the other 2 Houses. :wink:

Puzz...zzle
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Feb 14,
Total Likes:2

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by Puzz...zzle » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:17 pm

dagong99 wrote:
iRabbit wrote:
LoveIsEverything wrote:NUS HIGH MASS DANCE 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNczLxh ... e=youtu.be

All our kids are learning this in the orientation. To dance at about end of the orientation. Hope you all enjoy. :imcool: :rahrah:
Whizz kids dancing? :rahrah:
Yup and I heard they will have mass dance for 3 days.

Tonite, they will have the Orientation Finale till 8 pm. :wink:

P.S. Parents, come and join in the CCA Fair this coming Friday :rahrah:
Hi, may I know what time to go for the CCA fair?

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Oct 04,
Total Likes:7

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by dagong99 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Puzz...zzle wrote:
dagong99 wrote:
Yup and I heard they will have mass dance for 3 days.

Tonite, they will have the Orientation Finale till 8 pm. :wink:

P.S. Parents, come and join in the CCA Fair this coming Friday :rahrah:
Hi, may I know what time to go for the CCA fair?
Should be 4 -6 pm, there should be a circular.

Puzz...zzle
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Feb 14,
Total Likes:2

Re: NUS High School Of Mathematics And Science [*IP]

Post by Puzz...zzle » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:34 pm

Thanks.

Post Reply