Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) [*IP]

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.

Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) [*IP]

Postby Fairy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Has any of your daughter received a confirm offer from RGS (DSA)?

Fairy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: RGS

Postby NatTif Mummy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Heard from my dd last week that a few gals received rejection from RGS. Both from gep & mainstream as well, dnt know how true. Wonder when are they going to release results. :roll:

NatTif Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby father_of_3 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes. So far my boy's classmates 1 was offer & 3 was rejected.

father_of_3
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: RGS

Postby 2ct » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

NatTif Mummy wrote:Heard from my dd last week that a few gals received rejection from RGS. Both from gep & mainstream as well, dnt know how true. Wonder when are they going to release results. :roll:


So far from my daughter school, she has heard of rejection but not of confirmation.My daughter also haven`t received her result but most likely will select NYGH as time taken to school is much shorter.

2ct
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: RGS

Postby NatTif Mummy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:10 pm

My gal just msn her friends, the boys already receive news from RI. Hope RGS release results after prelim, don't upset those who got rejected. If she gets accepted by both ny & RG, I let her choose, both are good schools and need to travel long distance. If rejected by RG, it's all right as well.

NatTif Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: RGS

Postby Fairy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

NatTif Mummy wrote:My gal just msn her friends, the boys already receive news from RI. Hope RGS release results after prelim, don't upset those who got rejected. If she gets accepted by both ny & RG, I let her choose, both are good schools and need to travel long distance. If rejected by RG, it's all right as well.


Wish u Goodluck! :D

Fairy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 651
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby turquoise » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

RGS DSA results are out!

turquoise
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: RGS

Postby NatTif Mummy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Fairy wrote:
NatTif Mummy wrote:My gal just msn her friends, the boys already receive news from RI. Hope RGS release results after prelim, don't upset those who got rejected. If she gets accepted by both ny & RG, I let her choose, both are good schools and need to travel long distance. If rejected by RG, it's all right as well.


Wish u Goodluck! :D


Received RGS DSA results @ 11:58. She's in! :wink: Glory to God.
Wish every gal applied RGS luck

NatTif Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby turquoise » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 pm

My daughter got a confirmed offer as well. :D

wmd & Fairy, any good news on your end? Good luck!

turquoise
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 am
Total Likes: 0


Postby Dharma » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 pm

turquoise wrote:My daughter got a confirmed offer as well. :D

wmd & Fairy, any good news on your end? Good luck!


Congrats turquoise & NatTif Mummy!!

Dharma
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:21 pm
Total Likes: 0


Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Parents' Networking Groups