Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) [*IP]

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.
cheevi
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) [*IP]

Post by cheevi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:05 am

Thanks echoing....
I just downloaded Parents Gateway app from playstore and found both my gals profile there with class info....my dd is in class S106....
For the macbook air without touch id....realise the specs given by the school vendor is different from the one at apple.com...anyone checked on this...sent email to school vendor and waiting for reply

annapandakoala
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by annapandakoala » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:46 am

Dino_dino wrote:I have logged in to the inet, but where should I click to check the class?
Go to the left side, [Admin Info] and click Time Table. You should find the y1 class list there.

2019mama
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by 2019mama » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 am

Did everyone buy the pc from school vendor? Anyone bought from outside store like Apple or Harvey Norman ?
Must use Mac only?

Dino_dino
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Dino_dino » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:38 am

annapandakoala wrote:
Dino_dino wrote:I have logged in to the inet, but where should I click to check the class?
Go to the left side, [Admin Info] and click Time Table. You should find the y1 class list there.
:thankyou:

steffi88
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by steffi88 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:42 am

cheevi wrote:Thanks echoing....
I just downloaded Parents Gateway app from playstore and found both my gals profile there with class info....my dd is in class S106....
For the macbook air without touch id....realise the specs given by the school vendor is different from the one at apple.com...anyone checked on this...sent email to school vendor and waiting for reply
In what ways are the specs different?

ehping
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by ehping » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:09 pm

2019mama wrote:Did everyone buy the pc from school vendor? Anyone bought from outside store like Apple or Harvey Norman ?
Must use Mac only?
I bought from vendor, waiting delivery. According to them, they will preload some software which school required. Also, they provide onsite service. I think these advantages are good.

shuangbaoma
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by shuangbaoma » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Any parent use SNAAPP to register year 1 school parent meeting and parents for RGS orientation tea? Cannot find RGS secondary school and only find RGS . Cannot add child information inside.
Thank you

cheevi
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cheevi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:40 pm

The letter from school says SNAPP will only be updated after 2nd Jan

shuangbaoma
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by shuangbaoma » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:59 pm

cheevi wrote:The letter from school says SNAPP will only be updated after 2nd Jan
Thank you.
Some information is updated on the portal. Deadline is today or tomorrow.but the portal is hard to access.

Chloellx
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Chloellx » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:26 am

janam wrote:There is WhatsApp group created by parents for S1 students. Pls let me know if you would like to be added.
I had PM you.
Please add me.
Thank you. :smile: