Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) [*IP]

Having survived PSLE. we still need to network with other parents with kids in the same Secondary school. While giving our teenagers their own space, we can update each other about the school.
Chloellx
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) [*IP]

Post by Chloellx » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:50 am

bbroom wrote:
ehping wrote:Regards the 04Jan's night event, anybody know if girls need to stay back till 8pm, or it is just purely a school-parent event?
based on the orientation info kit, the girls need to be in school from 7.25-8.15pm on Friday 3 Jan.
We probably will go back together with them.

By the way, what do they need to bring for orientation? Just money and water bottle right?
Thursday need to bring change of clothes (PE Attire).
We need to go school on Friday 7plus? Where did you all this piece of info? Orientation kit? Is it the reporting day handbook that was given on the reporting day?

cheevi
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by cheevi » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:04 am

Class s106 gals have already formed a whatsapp group...waiting for the parent group to be formed...happy 2019 everyone...wishing all of u here and all in your family a successful and prosperous new year :-)

2019mama
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by 2019mama » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:04 pm

Chloellx wrote:
bbroom wrote:
ehping wrote:Regards the 04Jan's night event, anybody know if girls need to stay back till 8pm, or it is just purely a school-parent event?
based on the orientation info kit, the girls need to be in school from 7.25-8.15pm on Friday 3 Jan.
We probably will go back together with them.

By the way, what do they need to bring for orientation? Just money and water bottle right?
Thursday need to bring change of clothes (PE Attire).
We need to go school on Friday 7plus? Where did you all this piece of info? Orientation kit? Is it the reporting day handbook that was given on the reporting day?

The info is written on 2nd last page of the reporting day handbook. Greeting at Fouer from 4.45pm onwards. Meeting with year 1 form teacher from 5-5.40pm.
End of event at 8.15pm.

abachee
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by abachee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:10 pm

cheevi wrote:Class s106 gals have already formed a whatsapp group...waiting for the parent group to be formed...happy 2019 everyone...wishing all of u here and all in your family a successful and prosperous new year :-)
LOL... This must the most Kiasu group of parents I have ever seem. :rotflmao: :yikes:

mommyNg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:37

Post by mommyNg » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 pm

abachee wrote:
cheevi wrote:Class s106 gals have already formed a whatsapp group...waiting for the parent group to be formed...happy 2019 everyone...wishing all of u here and all in your family a successful and prosperous new year :-)
LOL... This must the most Kiasu group of parents I have ever seem. :rotflmao: :yikes:
This is ksp forum mah, people linked up very fast, you jealous ah :laugh: I’m curious why you have taken a sudden interest in posting such posts in this thread, apart from your usual posting in Cedar / VS / VJ and related threads? Your dd joining / interested in joining RGS?

sp22879
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sp22879 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm

Please add me to the S1 RGS whatsapp group too.

shuangbaoma
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by shuangbaoma » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:16 am

Please add me in s1 also. Thank you

steffi88
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by steffi88 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:33 am

Add me too. Thks

xeern
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by xeern » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 am

janam wrote:There is WhatsApp group created by parents for S1 students. Pls let me know if you would like to be added.
Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum as my girl just joined RGS.

Can you pls also add me to the whatsapp group chat? I will PM you my details.

peasants
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:29

Post by peasants » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:43 am

All ur DDs plan on cca already?