Best course in each Poly

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Best course in each Poly

Postby chrisu » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 am

May I know which are the best course that SP, Ngee Ann and Temasek Poly good in? Thank you.

chrisu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Best course in each Poly

Postby Hotspurs68 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:05 pm

chrisu wrote:May I know which are the best course that SP, Ngee Ann and Temasek Poly good in? Thank you.

Hi,

As a lecture from SP, I would say SP i pretty well all-rounded. I would say most competitive in terms of student selection would be optometry. Asfor business courses, the Finance and Accounting courses are very strong and well recognised by foreign universities.

In Engineering, one of our students just got accepted by Harvard U. Nothing else needed to be said about the quality.

Hope these helped you.

Hotspurs68
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby cherrygal » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:19 am

Ngee Ann - strong in Mass Communications (media related courses), Childhood education, Business, Accountancy
Temasek - Law (one student got into the law degree course at SMU), Hospitality, Culinary, Psychology, Aviation

cherrygal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby chrisu » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 am

Thank you for the answers.

chrisu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees