Good JC A-level H2 Math tuition centre in the West

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Re: Good JC A-level H2 Math tuition centre in the West

Postby khotl73 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi, have you found a maths tutor for your child? I am a full time maths tutor giving one to one home tuition. I am staying in Jurong. If you are interested , you can contact me at 94775709. thanks.

khotl73
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jenny lee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 am

jlimah wrote:Hi parents,
my boy will be entering JC1 in Hwa Chong Institution under the through-train programme in 2012. He has not done very well in his Sec 4 exam and his math teacher said that he should use the holiday to build up his foundation if he wishes to read H2 math. I have been looking for a reputable tuition centre in Jurong that offers JC A-level H2 Math tuition. Do you have any recommendations?

Hi jlimah,
you may want to check out True Learning Centre in Jurong. The tutor was the former HOD/Math from Hwa Chong Institution.

jenny lee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby incrediblemum » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

jlimah wrote:
khotl73 wrote:Hi, have you found a maths tutor for your child? I am a full time maths tutor giving one to one home tuition. I am staying in Jurong. If you are interested , you can contact me at 94775709. thanks.

Hi,
Thanks for offering your tuition service but I have decided to enrol my boy with True Learning Centre.

Hi jlimah, could you share your experience with True Learning Centre? I'm urgently looking for A-level h2 math tuition for my dd. Thanks in advance.

incrediblemum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kiasu_mum75 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:29 pm

can share ur reviews too? thanks

kiasu_mum75
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees