BCML - comments?

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

BCML - comments?

Postby justmewayne » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:28 am

Hello, would like to get some feedback/comments regarding my preferred subject combi of BCM + L. Mainly is about taking Lit over Econs. I noticed that Econs is not necessary for admission into any faculty in local Uni (even Uni Econs only require Math). However, will it affect my application to overseas Uni and government scholarships? I chose Lit as I am confident of scoring well in this subject, and have a strong passion for this subject.

Thanks!

justmewayne
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: BCML - comments?

Postby MandyMummy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:13 pm

justmewayne wrote:Hello, would like to get some feedback/comments regarding my preferred subject combi of BCM + L. Mainly is about taking Lit over Econs. I noticed that Econs is not necessary for admission into any faculty in local Uni (even Uni Econs only require Math). However, will it affect my application to overseas Uni and government scholarships? I chose Lit as I am confident of scoring well in this subject, and have a strong passion for this subject.

Thanks!

I have pm you.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: BCML - comments?

Postby 67283 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:09 pm

justmewayne wrote:Hello, would like to get some feedback/comments regarding my preferred subject combi of BCM + L. Mainly is about taking Lit over Econs. I noticed that Econs is not necessary for admission into any faculty in local Uni (even Uni Econs only require Math). However, will it affect my application to overseas Uni and government scholarships? I chose Lit as I am confident of scoring well in this subject, and have a strong passion for this subject.

Thanks!

No, it will not affect your application. Lit is a well-regarded subject so you do not need to worry.

It's good that you're choosing a subject not based on the popular choice of others, but what you're capable of!

YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees