Entry requirements for Architecture in NUS?

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Entry requirements for Architecture in NUS?

Postby mama of 2 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

What is the Entry requirements for NUS Architecture 4 year course? Anyone can share experience and what is the chance if my DS’s A level results (GP)-A, (H2)-2As & 2Bs, Total subjects: 5As and 3Bs? Thanks :smile:

mama of 2
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Entry requirements for Architecture in NUS?

Postby Edureach » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 pm

mama of 2 wrote:What is the Entry requirements for NUS Architecture 4 year course? Anyone can share experience and what is the chance if my DS’s A level results (GP)-A, (H2)-2As & 2Bs, Total subjects: 5As and 3Bs? Thanks :smile:

Academically he exceeds the min entry reuirements. Now only need to pass the interview.

Edureach
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby MandyMummy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Edureach wrote:
mama of 2 wrote:What is the Entry requirements for NUS Architecture 4 year course? Anyone can share experience and what is the chance if my DS’s A level results (GP)-A, (H2)-2As & 2Bs, Total subjects: 5As and 3Bs? Thanks :smile:

Academically he exceeds the min entry reuirements. Now only need to pass the interview.

I think may need to take placement test. I know of one boy who did not performed as well for A levels, but he cleared the placement test and he had B for H2 Art.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby mama of 2 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:58 pm

MandyMummy wrote:
Edureach wrote:

I think may need to take placement test. I know of one boy who did not performed as well for A levels, but he cleared the placement test and he had B for H2 Art.

DS got A for H2 Art and Merit for H3 Art. chances higher? Thanks

mama of 2
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby verykiasu2010 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

please read here :

http://admissions.nus.edu.sg/sprogramme-igp.html#tabel1
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mama of 2 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:50 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:

please read here :

GP-A, Maths-A, Art-A, Chemistry-B and Physics-B. meaning DS got AAB/A or ABB/A?

mama of 2
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby MandyMummy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 pm

mama of 2 wrote:
MandyMummy wrote:
Edureach wrote:

DS got A for H2 Art and Merit for H3 Art. chances higher? Thanks

Wow, not easy to get A for H2 Art! He must have spent a lot of time and effort in the subject. He definitely has the skills to do well in the selection test.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby MandyMummy » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

mama of 2 wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:

please read here :

GP-A, Maths-A, Art-A, Chemistry-B and Physics-B. meaning DS got AAB/A or ABB/A?

With your ds' result, it should be AAB/B. The boy I mentioned who got ABB/C and GP C, got in.

MandyMummy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby mama of 2 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

please read here :

http://admissions.nus.edu.sg/sprogramme-igp.html#tabel1[/quote]

GP-A, Maths-A, Art-A, Chemistry-B and Physics-B. meaning DS got AAB/A or ABB/A?[/quote]
With your ds' result, it should be AAB/B. The boy I mentioned who got ABB/C and GP C, got in.[/quote]

Thanks all. DS received a direct offer from NUS without test n interview.

mama of 2
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby chu082011 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:59 pm

GP-A, Maths-A, Art-A, Chemistry-B and Physics-B. meaning DS got AAB/A or ABB/A?[/quote]
With your ds' result, it should be AAB/B. The boy I mentioned who got ABB/C and GP C, got in.[/quote]

Thanks all. DS received a direct offer from NUS without test n interview.[/quote]

Thank very much for your comment. It help me to think about for my ideals.

We also find them more same at: Architect interview questions
Tks again and pls keep posting.
Last edited by chu082011 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

chu082011
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees