SELECTION OF JC

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

SELECTION OF JC

Postby WaWaLeh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 am

Need advice - for my daughter - got DSA offer from ACJC and RJC, which one is better ? go for prestige and given the environment to groom good students or go for a slightly less stressful environment ?

WaWaLeh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: SELECTION OF JC

Postby jtoh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 am

DSA results for JC are out already? Congrats to your dd! Can your dd cope with the rigours of RIJC? If yes, I would say go for RJC over ACJC.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby cherrygal » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Congrats! Ask your daughter which JC she prefers so she won't blame you next time.
Both have gd points... ACJC - will form good social network, but may also stress you if you are not exactly in their social league. RJC - tough competition but still the grande dame of institutions here. I would say go for the best - RJC - as long as she can handle the stress.

cherrygal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby WaWaLeh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi ya .. Thanks .. Sometimes, I think we worry too much. You worry about if they are successful with their application, and when they get it, you worry about which one is the best !!

WaWaLeh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees