CJC?

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

CJC?

Postby theNSKlor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 am

I've heard from many people about the BGR problems, abortion rates and stuff related to this. And also about students being very flirty.

How true is this? I went to the open house 2 days ago and just from the open house, I won't be able to conclude THAT much.

The overall impression is that the school has a pretty sporty culture(?) since frisbee is quite a popular thing among CJCians.

Also, many many people has discouraged me from going to CJC and I would really appreciate it if somebody can enlighten me as to why so, apart from abortion rates but more to like academic reasons.

thanks alot!!

theNSKlor
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: CJC?

Postby plc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 am

the issue of abortion, was history, but the stigma still stays with the jc. It's a very "team" oriented (depending on class and cca), where students are guided to be leaders of compassion and have a heart for others..academic will come in, ie students will help each other.

plc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby theNSKlor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 pm

plc wrote:the issue of abortion, was history, but the stigma still stays with the jc. It's a very "team" oriented (depending on class and cca), where students are guided to be leaders of compassion and have a heart for others..academic will come in, ie students will help each other.

were/are u a student/teacher from CJC now?

my classmate just told me that CJC doesn't focus on academics very much as compared to many other JCs

theNSKlor
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby plc » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

Sorry, no.

plc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees