Just asking in advance.. which JC should I choose for DSA from my results?
- from a neighbourhood school
- SMO (Silver)
- Australian Maths Competition (99% percentile : High Distinction + Prudence Award)
- ICAS (Maths) 99% percentile : High Dist.
- Scored 93 n 97 for Maths/Amaths overall
- Failed Chinese (B) (not really an achievement )
- Taking triple science, scoring A1/A2/A2 (P/C/B)
ps. I scored B4 for my EL so I prefer taking DSA
Edit : I'd written the topic wrongly.. sorry for that
Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.