JC Biology notes

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

JC Biology notes

Postby Gladiator » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 am

My son has not chosen to take Biology when he was in Sec 3 & 4 though he was given the option then. However now that he is in JC1, he has chosen to up Biology as an H2 subject. Hence would like to check if anyone has got past school notes from any JC to share. Am also willing to purchase over.
Thank you.

Gladiator
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: JC Biology notes

Postby h2_biology » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi,

I provide free summary notes, practice questions for H2 biology, that has been checked against Cambridge examiner's report, and highlighted keywords to optimise students' learning.

A boy without upper secondary Bio training, scored A for H2 Bio in 2013 under my instruction and training. See https://sites.google.com/site/jch2biolo ... stimonials for results and testimonials of students and parents.

I wish your son a fruitful trip in his learning of H2 Bio :)

h2_biology
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Jess_t » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:46 am

Dear all,

The following softcopy bundle is available for purchase at $100.

Please let me know if interested.

The bundle comprises:

1. Prelim H2 biology 2015 papers and answers from 17 JCs

2. RJC H2 Biology summaries

3. NYJC JC1 and JC2 entire syllabus Lecture notes, tutorials and worked tutorial solutions

These are coloured and useful for students who would prefer coloured diagrams to refer to.

4. VJC internal assessments collated topically(mid year exam, promo exam, common test papers, block test papers) with solutions

5. CJC JC1 and JC2 tutorial answers

6. NYJC laboratory practicals and internal assessments

Complimentary TPJC H1 Prelim paper will also be given. Note that YJC's H2 Biology 2015 prelim does not have answers provided for paper 3, but all other answers for other papers are provided.

Please make $100 payment to Bank Account: CIMB Savings 1000652716, and email jessyteoh81@gmail.com after payment. Please email me with the order and contact information after payment.
---------------
Also for sale are topical TYS (Ten Year Series) which are not available in bookshops, but which teachers commonly re-use these questions to set exam papers. These materials will be in hardcopy. Please enquire for the price.

1. Topical MCQ TYS for A level questions before year 2000

2. STQ and ESQ TYS for A level questions 1991-2004

Thank you.

Jess_t
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lesleer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Jess_t wrote:Dear all,

The following softcopy bundle is available for purchase at $100.

Please let me know if interested.

The bundle comprises:

1. Prelim H2 biology 2015 papers and answers from 17 JCs

2. RJC H2 Biology summaries

3. NYJC JC1 and JC2 entire syllabus Lecture notes, tutorials and worked tutorial solutions

These are coloured and useful for students who would prefer coloured diagrams to refer to.

4. VJC internal assessments collated topically(mid year exam, promo exam, common test papers, block test papers) with solutions

5. CJC JC1 and JC2 tutorial answers

6. NYJC laboratory practicals and internal assessments

Complimentary TPJC H1 Prelim paper will also be given. Note that YJC's H2 Biology 2015 prelim does not have answers provided for paper 3, but all other answers for other papers are provided.

Please make $100 payment to Bank Account: CIMB Savings 1000652716, and email jessyteoh81@gmail.com after payment. Please email me with the order and contact information after payment.
---------------
Also for sale are topical TYS (Ten Year Series) which are not available in bookshops, but which teachers commonly re-use these questions to set exam papers. These materials will be in hardcopy. Please enquire for the price.

1. Topical MCQ TYS for A level questions before year 2000

2. STQ and ESQ TYS for A level questions 1991-2004

Thank you.

i find it really pathetic when people like you sell intellectual property that doesn't even belong to you, especially at ridiculously exorbitant prices

lesleer
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees