Appealing to another JC need help

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Appealing to another JC need help

Postby Yonghao123 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi! as of the moment i am currently posted to YJC. Went to their school today for their orientation and found that i did't really like their school environment. Its a good school and all but i don't think it suits me. Currently i am trying to appeal to SRJC. My L1R5 is 15 but the COP for srjc is 12 this year after deduction i only got 13 net score so i am using my cca Band to appeal in the school. I hope fellow people in the forum can help me and offer me suggestion on what school to go to other than YJC. I live in AMK so no where is actually far but not near either. So please help. If i left out any details that you guy need to help me just say. I am really worried about this cause if i don't like the school i won't study that well too.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yonghao123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Appealing to another JC need help

Postby FrekiWang » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Yonghao123 wrote:Hi! as of the moment i am currently posted to YJC. Went to their school today for their orientation and found that i did't really like their school environment. Its a good school and all but i don't think it suits me. Currently i am trying to appeal to SRJC. My L1R5 is 15 but the COP for srjc is 12 this year after deduction i only got 13 net score so i am using my cca Band to appeal in the school. I hope fellow people in the forum can help me and offer me suggestion on what school to go to other than YJC. I live in AMK so no where is actually far but not near either. So please help. If i left out any details that you guy need to help me just say. I am really worried about this cause if i don't like the school i won't study that well too.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basic requirement for appealing to a JC, you must have listed that JC as one of the 12 choices (preferrably first choice). Otherwise, the college has no right to accept you. so you should share with us what JCs you listed before YJC.

By the way, the deadlines for submitting appeal are today and tomorrow for some JCs, so please hurry before you miss them.

FrekiWang
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Appealing to another JC need help

Postby Yonghao123 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 pm

FrekiWang wrote:
Yonghao123 wrote:Hi! as of the moment i am currently posted to YJC. Went to their school today for their orientation and found that i did't really like their school environment. Its a good school and all but i don't think it suits me. Currently i am trying to appeal to SRJC. My L1R5 is 15 but the COP for srjc is 12 this year after deduction i only got 13 net score so i am using my cca Band to appeal in the school. I hope fellow people in the forum can help me and offer me suggestion on what school to go to other than YJC. I live in AMK so no where is actually far but not near either. So please help. If i left out any details that you guy need to help me just say. I am really worried about this cause if i don't like the school i won't study that well too.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basic requirement for appealing to a JC, you must have listed that JC as one of the 12 choices (preferrably first choice). Otherwise, the college has no right to accept you. so you should share with us what JCs you listed before YJC.

By the way, the deadlines for submitting appeal are today and tomorrow for some JCs, so please hurry before you miss them.

My choices are as follow.
1-NYJC ARTS
2-AJC ARTS
3-SRJC(Arts)
4-SRJC(Science)
5-YJC(ARTS)
6-YJC(science)
7-Innova JC(arts)
8-Innova jC (Science)
9-SJI( International Baccalaureate)
10-Pioneer JC (arts)
11-MI Commence
12-MI ARTS

I know it was stupid of me to have put The first 2 choice which i cannot go to but i have the intention to appeal to those school at first but after they release their cop which decreased i know it is impossible and i would not be able to catch up with those students.

Yonghao123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees